Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Let Me Catch My Breath
Monday and yesterday I’ve been SWAMPED at work. So much so that I only can read like 1 or 2 blogs in the day and that’s it. Hopefully a lot of people have started their vacation early and today won’t be as bad.

I can’t wait for this break!!! Not my immediate co-workers, but the co-workers that handle the systems I support make me very angry and they make my job a lot harder that what it has to be. They don’t test shit before putting it out in production… they don’t tell us about any changes that they make, so when people start calling in cause shit don’t work…. We don’t have a clue what to tell them. These past two days have been VERY stressful.

Enough about work before I get a headache!

Holiday plans…. Going to my grandmother’s as usual for dinner. I’ll spend tomorrow morning packing. Friday GTL and I will be headed to Charlotte to visit my best friend from college! I’m so excited. And so is she. GTL is just happy to go away for a bit. But we should have a great time. Don’t know what the plans exactly are…. So I can’t give you guys a run-down of daily activities.

Except tonight… I have yet another birthday this month. Today is my cousin’s birthday. She’s the oldest of us all. I believe she’s 32 or 33. Anyways… we’re going to a happy hour not too far from my job so she can get wasted! LOL. What can I say? I have a family full of alcoholics. LMAO. Then from there, one of GTL’s homeboys is having something at his new house tonight, so we’ll be headed there after the happy hour.

A lot of people are posting about what they’re thankful for… I was going to.. but chose not to. I’m thankful for a lot of things…. Which I thank God directly for… I wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Be safe over the holiday weekend.

And look…… Here’s my niece!!!!

 
posted by TTD at 11/22/2006 09:25:00 AM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Well isnt she lovely? How far is the drive from B-more to NC? How long u staying for? Yall be careful on the road and be easy on them liquids.....Have a Happy THanksgiving!!!!!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Awwwww lookadere! Makes me want another one.......okay moment over! Travel safely!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger TTD

    missy - girl we aint driving! we flying... takes about 8 hrs to drive though... 1 to fly.. we coming back sun

    ladynay - i just want to hold her! they came home yesterday..

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Isn't she lovely isn't she wonderful *I sing as I look at the baby* I feel you on the drink tip. I can't drink so take a brew for me. have a great holiday.

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Happy Turkey Day and stuff. Have fun.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy Thanksgiving, girl. Be safe.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger BK

    besafe and I hope ya'll had fun!!! I know the baby is so precious.. almost makes u want another one..LOL key word ALMOST..

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    lil neicey is cute as she wanna be...Wooo Woooo Wooooooooooooooooooooo Hope ya Thanksgivng lovely

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Darbs

    The pics of the party were great...looks like you guys had a really good time. Sorry to hear that work is stressful...hopefully your mini holiday vacation will be a bit of a stress reliever. Hope your Thanksgiving was happy! And your niece? Simply Beautiful!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    What a cute baby!

    Whooo work sounds like a bitch!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Work sounds like it was a killer....I'm sure you had a wonderful break away from it...that baby is SOOO CUTE!!!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    At least if you get away you can have a well deserved break from work - sounds like it's gonna be fun.
    Your niece is so cute and totally matches her name - cute name for a cute child.
    Been visiting your blog for couple weeks now and definitely gonna stayed tuned - take care and enjoy yourself.
    Like Missy said go easy on them liquids!
    xxS*Bxx