Monday, November 20, 2006
What a Weekend
Friday…. Got off work early, went to the mall, found a shirt in the 1st store I went to! Went home, changed clothes and headed downtown for GTL and I to do our late lunch… which was AMAZING. I so love the Capital Grille. Went to the store, got some balloons, went home and took my time getting ready for the night.

We got to Eden’s about 9:30. Honey-Libra and Roomie were already there… looking cute in their purple and turquoise [respectively.] Found the manager of the club to make sure the arrangements that we had planned, were still good to go. They were… for the most part. We didn’t get the entire back room like we were supposed to, but we got the best part of it… I set the balloons up… and we drank a little bit while we waited for more people to straggle in. Which they did… it eventually got pretty packed in there.

My girlfriends came in and we danced a little bit on the dance floor, but it was a little too packed for our taste. Where we were in the back room, we were directly behind the DJ booth… they were partying their asses off back there, so we asked could we join them… they said yeah. We partied so hard in the DJ booth! LOL. Then I turned around and saw GTL giving a strip show! LMAO. The dude in the DJ booth was like, “Go get him! He’s dancing for you.. go dance with him.” So I did… and when I got to him and turned him around, the bouncers came back and was like, “We have a dress code, you need to put your shirt back on.” Well he tossed his show in her performance, so he had to find it. By time he found it, more bouncers came back and made a big scene for nothing. GTL decided to get some fresh air, and that’s when he realized that he was REALLY fucked up! LMAO. His homeboy cursed me out, cause I kept partying while he GTL was collecting himself. That put a damper on my mood, and I had an attitude for the rest of the night. GTL finally re-appeared after about 45 min, but he was so wasted that we had to leave early.

Shout out to Missy who surprised the hell out of me by coming!!!! Shout-out to the other bloggers that came through…. G-Mo, Mikey, KnowOne…. Kween & TE, ya’ll don’t count cause ya’ll our friends for real :-) GTL woke up the next morning feeling great, with no recollection of anything after the strip show. LMAO. Here are the pics.





Saturday… I told GTL about himself and we “kissed and made up.” LOL. We were supposed to have a meeting downtown… but that flopped, it’s cool though… cause things will work themselves out. Then we did an early dinner with GTL’s parents. We went to Bone Fish. This place is really nice… we will definitely be going back. After dinner, we got ourselves together and headed to the Western Night. GTL and I switched places and I got wasted! LOL. Western Night was cool… it wasn’t as fun as previous years. The DJ kind of sucked…. Well let me rephrase that…. For it to be a Western Night he sucked. He didn’t play as many line dance songs as he should’ve… and the mixing was terrible. But since I was drunk… I enjoyed myself :-) You can see the pics here.

Sunday… I couldn’t wake up to go to Church. (Bad Tiffany! LOL) So I chilled. Played with the photos and then went out Dave & Buster’s to celebrate my cousin’s birthday. We bowled and played basketball. GTL and I shared the HOTTEST buffalo wings… but they were good! I beat GTL in the basketball game :-) I was sooo pumped! I never beat him. He wanted a re-match.. but I was like, NO! I’m leaving the winner! LMAO. I haven’t uploaded those pics yet.

EDIT: I forgot to say... I'm a auntie!! My brother had a baby girl Sunday at 2:57AM. Her name is Jamice Ashley Brandon. I can't wait to see her!

Outside of my attitude on Friday night… I had a great weekend! How was yours?
 
posted by TTD at 11/20/2006 10:53:00 AM | Permalink |


17 Comments:


  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Mine was wonderful!!! I had a great time at the Lounge...glad you had a nice weekend outside of the whole experience LOL

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Fine, just fine, now off to look at pics!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    dId i surprise yall or what?

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    THat was definately a partay....had a blast, once i finally got there

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm starting to see a pattern--I leave and you guys really start to cut up lol. "Is uncle Tif gone? OK lets strip and dance on the tables!"

    BTW in that pic of me & GTL I am so visibly incriminatley drunk it's a shame.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    I had a great weekend especially for those that were there to witness it, i do appreciate everyone coming out to celebrate...

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger BK

    LMAO hahahaaa :) well I'm glad ya'll had fun.. and when I told him to have a drink for me I didn't mean a whole damn bottle!! he is officially on punishment LOL

    I had a good weekend myself I cant complain.. :) see you soon

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Sangindiva

    Can I just say that you are so DANG pretty?!!
    You guys look like you had a great time!!
    AS ALWAYS!! I'm starting to get a little jealous here...
    all this partyin' yall doin' :)

    Congrats on being auntie! It's the best :)

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    congrats on being and auntie. I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    congrats on the new edition to the fam... I'll just be hanging out looking at the 100 pics you got on the slide show...

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Girl, you are all about the partying aintcha?


    :-)

    Almost everytime I read this, it's a review of how hard you kicked it! I love that!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    Had a good time just lounging in the spot. Was easy on the drinks cuz the drive home wasn't around the corner. Good lookin' on the invite and also not taking any pictures of me lookin' stupid... lol.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger TTD

    13 comments... wow this is going to be a long comment! blogger better not fuck it up either! lol

    honey - thanks for coming out! glad you had fun!

    ladynay - if u came home for ur mom's bday.. i was going to invite you!

    missy - u surprised the HELL out of me!

    n1s - i left and got the text that said "lost" i was lmao.. glad u made it

    tif - u crazy.. it's not cause ur gone.. it's cause by time ur gone we're wasted! lol

    tsg - dont act like u dont have exciting weekends

    gtl - post about it already :-)

    bk - wish u coulda made it.. i know fri's are bad... how was lil' bk's bday party?

    sangin - thank you! dont be jealous.. you get to fly all over the world!

    dnt - thanks :-)

    t. cas - thanks! n/p

    mistress - all the time! :-)

    g. mo - did the fiance have a good time? thanks for coming out!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    congrats on the new addition to the family. for some reason i wish i was an auntie...

    if only to have been a fly on the wall at the party! lol... glad ya'll had a great time...

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    YEAAAA a new baby!!!! Being an auntie is the best..you can spoil them then send them home LOL...well at least that's what I do...but I hate sending him home LOL

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks like I missed another GOOD one!!

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger meljoy

    omg, how cute is your niece! I couldn't comment on the other blog, why..?