Thursday, November 16, 2006
Invitation
This is an invitation to all the bloggers in the Baltimore/Washington/NOVA area to come out tomorrow night down Eden’s Lounge to celebrate GTL’s 28th birthday.

Shout out to KnowOne and Honey-Libra who I know are coming through!!! I believe G-Mo might swing through… as well as Enigma and Mikey. So calling all bloggers: Come out tomorrow! We’re partying from 9PM until 2AM… you’ve seen my pics before, so you know we always have fun!!!

How do you like these boots?

I've never done red shoes before, but I think they're hot... and I think I'm going to get them for tomorrow night. What do you think?

Off the subject: I’m so mad right now!! Hotmail is being retarded and I can’t get in to check my email…. I want to cry! It makes my day go by faster, but it won’t today =(
 
posted by TTD at 11/16/2006 10:21:00 AM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Which is why I have a yahoo account too LOL....yep!!

    I'm there tomorrow with bells on..of course not literally don't want those pics getting across the web....umm let me go read the evite for an address...i took a look at the website..it looks like a cute place.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger TTD

    i have a yahoo acct too.. and a verizon.. and work.. and school... but i dont want to confuse my friends :-)

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger TTD

    and the fact that most of them use hotmail as well! lol

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Switch to Gmail..where the G's are...i can invite u......i like those red boots i think every women should have a pair of red shoes!!!!! I know u will be looking fierce..is there some kinda dress code though?

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger TTD

    missy - no boots (timbs), tennis, white-t's... u can where jeans, but u gotta dress them up

    tsg - i finally got in!!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Boots are sexy! Get em!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Those boots are HOT!!! I say get them LOL I still trying to decide what I'm gonna wear..great

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    Now you know I am digging the red boots. I say get them and rock them. I have gmail and yahoo. I gave up on hotmail.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Cool AC

    Red is my fav color! The boots are cute!

    Switch to Gmail. I will send you an INVITE to that! The chat is right in the e-mail. Nothing to download! I love it!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - that's what i said when i saw them

    honey - i JUST figured it out

    dnt - i put them on hold.. picking them up when i get off!

    cool - thanks :-)

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those boots are so sexy. I know who's bringing sexy back. TTD is the name. When you wear those all eyes will be on you even women.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    Ummmmm... I was just coming through to say that I'mma be at the party. I wasn't aware that I'd get a lesson on sexy, red boots... lol.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those boots are HOTT!!!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Shug

    I must agree. I'd seriously buy those.