Wednesday, November 15, 2006
What’s Running Through My Mind
I really do love you… and each day you show me more and more how much you love me.

I can’t to go on vacation… a break from work is SCREAMING my name!!

2 more days!

It only takes 2 mins to type a comment, if that….

I would help you… damn! Can’t you look out for me?

Thanks Kween! I really appreciate you helping us out.

I hope Saturday’s meeting goes well.

I’m ready to PAR-TAY!!!!

2 more days!

My baby is getting old!!! LOL

I’m sorry we have to go through this… I wish we didn’t but it could always be worse.

My broke month is ½ way finish… actually I only have to buy for one more person!

Charlotte…. Here we come!!

I’m lucky to have a man like you.

2 more days!!!!!

I’m ready to DRINK!!!!!

I hope Friday opens the opportunities that we’re hoping for.

It just hit me! I know what I’m getting my twin for her birthday!!

What would make people party on a Thurs night?????

2 more days… and my husband will be old :-) I will be drunk :-) While I PAR-TAY with my friends & fam & a few blogger buddies :-)
 
posted by TTD at 11/15/2006 08:52:00 AM | Permalink |


16 Comments:


  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger deepnthought

    awwwwwwwww. Black love is so beautiful.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Cute!

    Have a drinky drink for me while you party!

    Have fun while yall are here in NC! Everyone goes to Charlotte, never to Raleigh :-( I mean Charlotte is more of a party city but still! ROFL!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    U stay partying!!! i wanan be just like u when i grow up.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Rell

    just saying hey

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Aww aint' ya'll so cute...can't wait to drink it up on Friday!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Why does he have to be old? You're just a young'un. [Old man voice] Damn, whippersnapper! Where's that number for the AARP? [/old man voice] LOL!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger TTD

    dnt - :-)

    ladynay - i sure will! and im sure GTL will have 1 for u too

    missy - something stay going on!

    rell - hey stranger!

    honey - me either! i really think i need a drink TONIGHT though! lol

    freaky - he is old.. older than me! :-)

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    "i don't wear the bright watch I wear the right watch"....30's the new 20....

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger TTD

    you aint 30!!!! lol.. ur just old :-)

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    i enjoyed reading the post, and i am getting old which means it's time for me to start making grown up decision...like when am i getting married..LOL...and i wouldn't want to go through any kind of adversity without the one i love right there to be my support when i stumble...I Love you...sorry bloggers for being mushy...she needed to her that

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    Let's see if i can type this comment in 2 minutes.

    you stay partying. I think I'm a little jealous...

    You and your husband are cute together

    And if he is getting old, I'm already there.

    I finished the comment with 30 seconds to spare. LOL

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    Ya'll know ya'll be kicking it! (That was a ghetto statement!!! LOL! )

    Tell me everything you know about Charlotte.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    When are you not ready to PAR-TAY? Have fun this weekend.

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger BeautyinBaltimore

    HAVE FUN ON YOUR VACATION. WORK CAN BE A ITCH.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger TTD

    gtl - yeah! so hurry up :-p

    t. cas - see.. so i wish some people just comment like i asked them to..

    dynasty - not much.. my homegirl from college lives down there & we're going to go visit her

    org - sometimes i'm partied out.. im just ready to par-tay for gtl's bday

    bibmore - can't it though?

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Shug

    Live it up, girl! And have a couple of drinks for me while you're at it