Monday, November 06, 2006
I Had a Great Weekend

It wasn’t real busy. I chilled… I partied… I rested… and it was great!

Friday… GTL and ordered pizza and was laid up on the couch watching TV together. Since I had to go to work the next day, I was in bed by 11PM.

Saturday… I went to work. While at work, I did all of my homework while listening to my iPod. When I got off, I went home and my mother and I went to the mall. The party that we were going to was a family event and she had to get jazzed up. LOL. I dropped my mom back off and then headed over to GTL’s to get dressed.

For my birthday, my girlfriend from Charlotte sent me a flask as my gift. LOL. She knows that when I go out, I usually have a Pepsi bottle with Hennessy in it… She said that I’m classy, so I should drink with style! LOL. Last night was the first time I used it. I filled it up with Hennessy straight and was sipping on that the way down. It takes abot 30 min to get the club. About half way there, I was like, “I forgot my camera!” So we had to go back so I could get it. At first I was going to go to 7-11, get a disposable one and get the pictures put on CD, but my twin said she needed a drink, so we just went back home. GTL grabbed the camera for me, and Twin and I got some drink up in us (I refilled my flask with some more Hennessy.) I was wasted by time we even got there.

The reason for the celebration was because my twin cousins turned 30.


(Wayne used to be my favorite twin when I was younger)


(Warren’s my favorite now! He’s nicer. LOL)

Black folks are unorganized. The way it was supposed to go down was that family members went on the guest list and we got into VIP for free. There was no guest list!!! Luckily, my cousin walked up right behind us and took care of the admittance for us. But when we got to VIP, we didn’t get any wrist bands (me and twin that is) But my other cousin (the twin’s sister) was there letting the bouncer know who to let in. So me, twin, and Kween got up there. We decided that we would NOT being going back downstairs for anything b/c it’s too hectic trying to get back up there. Like 30 minutes later, my other home girl and her friend, get there. I had to find my cousin to get them up there. Trying to get into VIP was a mad house.


(Entrance to VIP - So many people were trying to get in)

But once up there, we had a ball! We had about 120 pictures… but of course I couldn’t put them all up here. (I know Missy, I should sign up for that slideshow joint…. Too lazy! LOL)


(Me & My Twin)


(VIP eventually got packed)


(Me, Kween, & Twin)

Even my mom got her party on!


(My mommy - shaking her money maker! She loves that song. LOL)

I was really happy because my girlfriend from school… the one that now lives in Charlotte…. Was in town and was able to party with me. Although I’m going to see in 3 weeks, it was still good to see her. Jan was last time we partied together. She had a blast.


(Twin, GTL, E [from Charlotte])

And my family loves GTL. My one cousin that’s going to Vegas with us, was like “I love GTL! He’s going to be my roll-dog in Vegas. He said he’s going to look out for me!” LOL.


(GTL, Warren, Me, & Cheron [another cousin])

Sunday… I woke up and got ready for Church. It was hard as hell to get out of bed, but I did and was glad that I did. The message was to love: Love God and my neighbors as I love myself…. So I love you guys :-)

After Church, I came home and cooked a roast and it was delicious!!! I also washed clothes and uploaded my pics while GTL watched football. I also took a well deserved & much needed NAP!!!!

How was your weekend?
 
posted by TTD at 11/06/2006 09:47:00 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    On some real, I need to get an iPod!

    Seems like you had a good weekend. The pix are worth the words. LOL, and yes girl, maybe you should get one of those slideshow thingys!

    Happy Monday!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    So um, what's up with your twin? She doesn't read your blog does she?

    You let your mama dance? I chicken hawk mine and give her the I better not see you talking to anybody speech. Then I angrily shake my fist at her and scream, "Shady Acres!"

    Glad you had a fun weekend and I liked the pics.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Get it girl! I love how you got pix to go with your stories!

    Club was kinda packed huh?

    Momma need to stop shakin that money maker b4 she make you a sibling! ROFL

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger TTD

    4ever - i love my iPod! i probably should.. but i dont feel like it! lol

    freaky - twin is on myspace.. but dont know her page.. my mom is grown! she can dance (since she knows how.. although it doesnt look like it on that pic! lol) but she can handle herself.. this dude tried to dance w/ her.. she gave him the evil eye & walked away. lol

    ladynay - the club was ridiculously packed.. so much so that the club wants to give my cousins sat night to throw parties.. and no siblings for me!! lmao

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    I can't wait to get an Ipod..it will motivate me to stay at the gym longer LOL...sounds like you had fun..let me find out you are a professional alchi now hahaha...

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    OMG yall had a blast....im mad at the flask, you and my mom would fit along just fine

    glad you took your cam. the disposable wouldn't have done the trick

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Those pics look like so much fun. I seriously need to move. My weekend was ok. I had fun at the Wine & Food show. I am going to have to post about that soon.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger TTD

    honey - it really does.. i can be on the treadmill forever listening to my treadmill

    tsg - yes i do! my mom looks crazy in that pic! but she was getting down

    n1s - i was cracking up when i got the flask in the mail.. i was saying the same thing bout the cam after the fact

    mizz jj - yeah.. move to baltimore & we can party all the time :-)

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    i know i woulda had fun @ that party....it looked crunk....your hair is flawless as usual. WHen i grow up i wanna be just like you....stop being lazy and join the SLIDE revolution

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Lāā

    LOL, I'm so slow LOL When you came to K1's house that day with the pepsi bottle I thought that you had been drinking on pepsi. DUH! Ok the flash is a cute move. Glad you had fun with your fam.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Lāā

    I meant flask