Monday, November 13, 2006
My Weekend
I finally signed up for Slide.Com. I’ll tell you about my weekend first and then let you guys look at the pics.

Friday

Friday was a holiday that only government workers celebrate. Out main customer on this contract is a government agency… they were off. But since we do have some customers that are open, we had to work. Friday was EXTREMELY dead. My boss made us jambalaya. And we played spades and dominoes. It was a really chill day. My boss came up to me about 3PM and said that I can go home. OK! You don’t have to tell me twice… I was out!

I got home, and took a nice lil nap. When I woke up, I was starving, but chose not to eat because we were having our “Sunday Dinner” that night at TE’s in collaboration with her birthday party. Her theme for the food was Chinese and Jamaican… don’t know where she came up with that, but it was pretty tasty! We had: Jamaican beef patties & egg rolls for appetizers. The main course consisted of General Tso’s Chicken, Jerk Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, and Curry Chicken… I think the Jerk was the best! But everything was yummy. For dessert… we had ALCOHOL! LOL. We played Taboo… and ghetto taboo! LOL. Where we made up our own words to guess. It was so much fun. I drank a little more than I planned, but I didn’t mind…

Saturday

…that was until I had to get up for work the next morning. Luckily I had something to keep me occupied that day so I wasn’t hurting too, too bad while I was at my part-time job. When I got off, I took a nap and then got up to get dressed.

Me, TE, Twin, and Sis (GTL’s sis) went to a toy party. It was originally supposed to start at 7PM… miscommunication caused it to start at 8PM. The lady had another party and she didn’t get there until damn near 9PM…. *sigh* We can never start on time! But it was fun while we were there. We played this game where we had to keep saying Pussy something (I forget) while adding more & more marshmallows in our mouths. My limit was 5. This white girl must be a super freak! Cause you could hear her loud & clear w/ 5 and I’m sure she could’ve kept going! I’m not a toy person.. but I did get something for GTL and I to try together :-) My mom was there… her and her sisters are FREAKS! I was so uncomfortable… She had me buy her a toy… YUCK! HAHA. We left early so we missed out on the stripper. But my mom told me later that he never came… again miscommunication. My cousin (the host) was pissed!!!

After the toy-party, we headed downtown to celebrate the November babies! GTL, Kween, TE, and Twin all won a happy hour to celebrate their birthdays at the same bar. N1S came through… we had a ball! They had a band that was mad cool. The lead singer told people to come up on the stage… We went up there and took over! Kween kept singing “To the left, to the left!” We were partying for real! LOL. That night I didn’t get too wasted like some others, won’t mention any names since it was her actual birthday! LOL.

Sunday

But I was still hurt Sunday at work. I think I was more hurt Sun that Sat… guess all of that excitement added up! So after the longest 8 hours of my life, GTL picked me up and we headed to Laurel to get his Birthday Curry from BK Diva. We stayed and ate and laughed it up with her. As it was the last time… the curry chicken was amazing!!!! She made so much… I have some for lunch today :-) Can’t wait to devour it! LOL

She also hooked us up w/ Kingdom Come… Anybody that knows me, know that I LOVE Jay-Z… let one of his songs come on in the club…. I’m rapping all of the words and just get real amped!! (if that’s a word) We listened to it on the way home… with the exception of “Show Me What You Got” and one more song… that CD is FIYAH!!! And I will still be buying the original on 11/21/06… Gotta support! All I’m going to say is… because of like 5 (if not more) of his songs… Cam’Ron faggot ass is going to be coming out w/ a new song about my man…. But Cam’s not ready!!!!

You know what… I decided that I have too many pictures to upload to the slide.com thing… especially since I can only upload 20 at a time. If you want to see pics… check them out here. FYI - there are a LOT of pictures... I'm camera happy now that I have new memory card! And these are ALL of my pics from Friday and Saturday night.
 
posted by TTD at 11/13/2006 11:30:00 AM | Permalink |


18 Comments:


  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Stop being lazy......it takes about 1 min for the first 20 to download...i have tons of slides with over 20 pics...and that link dont work.....that batch made u Jay-z i guess my copy is in the mail

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    You didn't say mom digga was gonna be at the toy party! I bet that WAS weird! I don't think I could have brought my mom the toy. I would have gave her the money and left so I didn't have to see what she actually got! hahahahaha

    The rest sounded fun as usual!

    I want some chicken! LOL

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I was scared to look at the pics it could of very well been large inanimate objects and oily mens. I'm glad I got out of there before yall took the stage over. I had to work on our new tv show-- check it out: http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=2445934460137371525&hl=en

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger TTD

    missy - i have about 173 pics! that is OK... the link works just as well..

    ladynay - it WAS weird.. and i really didn't have time to talk it over w/ her cause we were trying to leave... but it was a CRAZY event

    tif - i know i have male readers.. wouldnt have even done it! we had a blast on the stage!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Toy party huh...umm yea I'd be a lil weirded out if my mom asked me to buy her a toy LOL....EWWW

    Sounds like you guys had a blast you are always so amped LOL

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Okay, now that I have viewed all 396,438,132 pictures on your slide show I have to say that my favorite one was the one of the bathroom lights with a side of shower curtain! LOL

    Where yall doing body shots or just being freaky?

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    IT DIDTN SEEM like that many to me...but the link did work.....cant wait to see the pics for this Friday

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I need to check out Jay-Z's cd later. I'm not feeling "Show Me What You Got" either. Did he dis anyone besides Cammy?

    I'll look at the links later. Hopefully there is a lot of cutie booty goodness to gaze at.

    PAPER!!! PAPER!!! PAPER!!!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - my twin was trying to take a pic of herself.. and of course we couldnt let her be by herself! lol

    missy - i think im going to use my whole mem card for Fri! lol

    freaky - no.. u need to check out his cd NOW! lol. he has a few shots at others that are subliminal.. but the ones at cam are direct! and paper is def going to happen TONIGHT! seeing as though its due tomorrow! lol

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger TTD

    honey - sorry i skipped you... EWWW is not the word! lol. we had a great time!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    I'm painfully close with my mom but I could never be in the same room with her and a bunch of dildos so you get props for that!

    ROFLMAO!

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Once again, you are all over the place. Are you ever going to slow down?

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    you certainly like your naps. lol... i wish i could do 'em, but i always end up sleeping for several hours. the concept of a cat nap is lost on me...

    yay for November babies!

    a toy party w/ your moms there? wow, you're brave. if my mom were still here, i don't think i could even use toy and party in the same sentence to her face!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    We had a ball on stage.....to the left to the left Sweet home alabama to the left to the left, lol


    Yeah them there are alot of pics.....that doesn't even include my pics though, lol

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Glad you had a good weekend.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger TTD

    mistress - thank u, thank u! lol

    org - about mid-dec i finally will!

    bb - i NEED my naps! i wouldnt be able to party as much as i do w/o them!

    n1s - u didnt give me ur pics.. i would def add them to it! and thanks for the batteries :-)

    luvin - :-)

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger BK

    ok so this explains why D spoke to me LOL

    and I KNOW Missy ain't call me a batch.. hahahaaaa

    boy I saw some of those photos already LOL

    I can't wait till I can get out more.. IT'S GONE BE ON!!!

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger G. Mo

    Dayummm... y'all stay on the go. I used to be like that in my 'younger' days. It's good that you and GTL got the love thang goin' on though.

    That Kingdom Come is hot aint it!!!??? My favorite cuts right now are 30 Something and Dig A Hole. Jay rocks both of those joints.