Thursday, November 09, 2006
Not Much
Not much going on with me right now. This weekend marks the start of my broke month. Yesterday was TE’s birthday. Saturday is Kween’s and my grandmother’s birthday. Next Friday is GTL’s birthday. And the following Monday is my twin’s birthday. *sigh*

My friends want to do a Secret Santa/Gift Exchange… I don’t do Christmas for my friends… although this is a reasonable option for us, am I wrong for saying I’m not participating? No one is making a big deal out of, but I kind of feel bad… but then I think that most of their birthdays (all except one) is the month before, and then I’m like fuck that! I’m not participating! We’re doing a Secret Santa at my job and in my family… on top of the gifts I have to get others (my mom, grandmother, GTL, and Godson)…. I can’t afford it!

GTL and I are working on something… that can turn out to be great for us! I’m going to go into details just yet because I don’t want to jinx us… but Baltimore/DC/NOVA…. Be looking out for something hot in 2007!

See… not too much going on over here……
 
posted by TTD at 11/09/2006 09:30:00 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Don't feel bad. If you don't have the money for it then you don't have the money for it. They'll live and be okay. So can I still expect that PlayStation 3 this year? Hey, I had to try. :o(

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Im tired of ppl telling me I dont be broke and i ask them how and they say Because i know u are not.....nobody belives me...I think imma hafta cut down on Xmas gifts too i found a whole shoe box full of receipts from last Xmas. But thankfully i dont hafta buy for some of them ppl. I think like a family imma get them 1 family gift. SOmething simple. I got bills to pay.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    i agree if you don't have the money b/c you have other things planned with your money then that's fine..hell 5 birthday's in one month, Vegas, x-mas, ski trips...$$$people will have to understand

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger TTD

    freaky - lol! gtl is trying to get that thing from me too! ya'll need to stop smoking!!!

    missy - i know right! that's my mom.. i know you got some money... um.. no i dont!

    tsg - i cant wait to get it started!

    gtl - nobody has made it a big deal.. but at times i feel bad cause everyone seems to be down for it.. but ya'll people bought to break me now!

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    *writing in mental notebook*

    Be prepared to go home at moments notice in 07...

    GOT IT! LOL

    I agree w/erry1 else, folks know your not Bill Gates!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    TTD!! My immediate family, niece, godson, B, are my targets for Christmas. it can get expensive. That's why on my mom and dads side, we do secret santa (except for the little kids, under 16, they get gifts until they can get a job) Next year, bday gifts from me will be better b/c I won't be doing Christmas either.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    B-more ain't but 2 1/2 hours away by train. Keep me posted. I definitely want to be at the big B-more blog event of 07.

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina

    My uncle, my daddy, my man, my grandmom, my little brother, me and my aunt are all celebrating birthdays this month. This is a broke month for my family also.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Girl you and me both..I will be buying a gift for immediate fam members everyone else will get something later LOl