Friday, November 10, 2006
Last Night, Tonight, & Tomorrow
Last night was a more eventful night than usual for me during the week. GTL and I went to a happy hour hosted by Tif. (You may have seen him around the blog world… usually frequents my spot, BKDiva’s, Kween’s, and GTL’s spot. Cool dude from Baltimore. The Place Lounge is the spot we went to. The lounge is really cool, a tad bit small, but they plan on knocking down some walls and opening the 2nd floor. Once that happens, I think it’s really going to be a nice place. We didn’t stay there too long.. long enough to get a few drinks and watch CSI. LOL. I was really into that show last night… so much so that I ignored the fact that the chicks on both sides of me and GTL were smoking…. I hate cigarette smoke. Met Tif’s girl… this is such a small world. She works at T. Rowe Price (so does GTL) in the same building that I used to work in when I was a prisoner there. Tif works at Lockheed Martin… just like me! We’re actually on the same street… he’s just a few blocks away. The Place Lounge prices weren’t too bad neither… so GTL and will be going back.

When we left there… we went to Eden’s Lounge. This is the spot where GTL will be having his birthday party next Friday. He has so many people coming and the owner was impressed that they offered him either the VIP stage or the back room – for FREE. Either option is too small (alone) to hold the amount of people that are coming through… But we went down there to talk to the owner to see if we can get the back room, as well as get a few people on the stage. The owner was cool with it. So we chilled for a while… people watched while we listened to some music before heading home. If you’re in the Baltimore area next Friday and you haven’t received the e-vite… that’s cause I don’t know your email address! LOL. But you’re more than welcome to come down Eden’s Lounge next Friday. We’re partying from 9PM til 2AM to celebrate GTL’s 28th birthday. Come through!!

Now you know me… I always have something planned for the weekend. :-) As I mentioned in the last post… Wed was TE’s birthday. We’re celebrating that tonight. She’s having a little get-together at her house. That should be a lot of fun. Our get-togethers usually are.

Tomorrow… I work at my part-time job. When I get off… my cousin is having a toy party. This will be my first one ever. I hear that they are a lot of fun…. She’s also is going to have a STRIPPER! LOL. Tomorrow is also Kween’s birthday… So after the toy party we’ll be celebrating that. Actually we’ll be celebrating TE, Kween, GTL, and Twin’s birthday tomorrow night. This club downtown emailed all 4 of them and asked them to celebrate their birthday at their spot. As long as they get 5 people to come celebrate with them… they drink free all night! Since I have to work Sunday… I won’t be wasted… but I will be NIIIICCEE!!

So Sunday morning… work. When I get off, GTL and I will be headed to Laurel. BK Diva promised to make him some curry chicken for his birthday since she wouldn’t be able to celebrate with him next Friday. From what I hear… she’s going to make enough for us to eat a little bit there with her… have a few drinks… and then we’ll have some more to take home with us! Can’t wait. That curry chicken from the DC Blogger Meet & Greet was OFF THE HOOK!!!!

That’s my weekend plans in a nutshell. What are yours?
 
posted by TTD at 11/10/2006 09:05:00 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Dang girl you are gonna be done come Monday LOL...have loads of fun!! Tell BK I said heyyyy. Have a safe and wonderful, drinking filled weekend LOL and tell KWEEN I said Happy BDAY just in case I forget to go by her blog.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    I cant keep up with you...and my life is not as interesting as yours :-) I need a club like in my life. I been to toy partys....but none with strippers...i dont care too much for male strippers!!!!!! And i didnt even use the toy i bought which was 2 yrs ago. Just make sure whatever u get make sure u use it...

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I'm tired just thinking about everything you have planned! Hope you have fun celebrating all of the birthdays this weekend. I'm sure your pocketbook is going to be on life support.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey thanx for coming out, nice meeting you guys, and yes it is Smalltimore--there is only like 2 degrees of seperation between any two people. Speaking of which the owner of Eden's is a good friend of mine so me and crew will definitely be in effect for GTD's bday. I support all BOBOE's downtown--in case you don't know that's Black owned Black operated establishments. My DJ will be back next second Thursday so definitely check it out and hang out on the deck more if you don't like the smoke!

    BTW my fiance' is an ex-blogger too micki.everythingsoul.com

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger TTD

    honey - im done now! lol. i sure will!

    missy - im telling u.. move to bmore! you'll have a blast!

    freaky - me too! and my wallet already is!

    tif - no problem! we enjoyed ourselves.. i knew what it stood for ;-)

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    Have a great weekend? My plans? lots of laying around doing nothing in between periods of sitting around doing nothing.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Darbs

    Such the social butterfly you are!!! Sounds like a fun filled weekend...enjoy it! I won't bother boring you with my "plans" for the weekend...LOL.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger TTD

    t. cas - wish that was me!! i think i'm partied out & just need a day of rest!

    darbs - whatever your plans are.. i hope you enjoy them!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    OMG I love toy parties and I LOVE male strippers! I'm so jealous...you are going to have so much fun!!!!!!

    Give me ALL the details.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Me? Study, sleep, study some more! LOL

    Can we getta lil pic or 10 of this strippa man? If he is cute that is...LOL

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Went to Philly yesterday. Been on the run since I got back. Tomorrow will definitely be a personal day.