Friday, November 17, 2006
Happy Birthday GTL!!!
Today is my husband’s birthday. He’s 28. This is the 3rd birthday that we’ve spent together, but the first time that we weren’t together to bring it in. He made plans to go to the bar (as usual) but the time was too early. I was still at the mall… oh well… I’d see him when he got home! I called him at midnight and sent him a text, then passed out. He got home around 2AM (I guess) and like a kid on Christmas morning, wanted to open his gifts. Since I was the same way midnight on my birthday, I said ok. He was VERY happy with his gifts. I got him 2 Polo shirts, a Polo wallet with $20 in it, a Polo Blazer (that people will see tonight) a Jack Daniels flask (LOL) and I’m taking him to a late lunch at The Capital Grille. I was going to get him a bottle of Jack Daniels, but every time I went to the bar that had the box set I wanted, they were closed, so I took that as a sign, he didn’t need it. LOL!

I’m leaving early today b/c I still need a shirt. I got the boots last night :-) And I got some capris, just need a shirt now! And also because of the lunch of course :-)

Plans for the weekend…..

Tonight…. As if you didn’t already know…. The big birthday bash down Eden’s Lounge. We’re supposed to have a huge turn out… so it should be a lot of fun.

Tomorrow…. His mom is taking us to lunch. And then as long as we don’t win tickets to the Jay-Z Hanger Tour, we’ll be going to a Western Night. Western Night is where people dress up like they’re from the Western era… cowboy boots, hats, etc. get together eat, drink, and line dance. Me…. I’m wearing jeans, a brown t-shirt, and brown shoe-boots! That’s about as Western as I get. I’m looking for a Cowboy hat, but not pressed for it.

Sunday…. Is my cousin (who is like my brother) birthday. He’s having something out Dave & Buster’s (formerly known as Jillian’s) in Arundel Mills Mall. I also have a surprise for GTL that day as well.

That’s my weekend plans…. What are yours?
 
posted by TTD at 11/17/2006 09:26:00 AM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Spend my weekend wishing I could party like TTD! LOL

    But nah, Imma try to hit up a Christmas parade downtown with mini me Saturday morning then come home and call my mom and sing a very spirited yet off key version of happy birthday to her.

    Sunday we may hit the park so I can run around after my kid on the bike awhile. Then start a research paper for one of my classes.

    Exciting, yes I know! ROFL

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Emm Capital Grille yummy!!!! I can't wait to see those boots and of course you're gonna have to tell me where you got them from :) I was trying to decide what to wear as well..never know who you might meet LOL...you know where I'll be tonight...sat and sun are still up in the air but some shirt returns and perhaps purchasing this purple blazer I saw are def on the books LOL

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - christmas parade? it aint even thanksgiving yet! dont u just love them papers? i'll be glad when winter break starts!

    honey - i cant wait for lunch! purple blazer.. yummy :-) i'll email u wear i got the boots from...

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    I just thought of something...

    I know of 6 people that were born today, tomorrow, or Sunday. It made me wonder why folks were popping out in the same time frame then I tracked back...

    October 1
    September 2
    August 3
    July 4
    June 5
    May 6
    April 7
    March 8
    February 9

    What lover's holiday comes in mid February????

    Exactly! Your man, my mom, N Search of Xstacy, and others were Valentine's day "gifts"! ROFL

    This was funny enough to share!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    You hooked him up for his birthday. Very nice. I wanna see pictures!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Wow, I need to start plotting so I can get some birthday presents next year. Sounds like you're going to be busy and have fun as usual this weekend.

    Have fun this weekend.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Yall have fun and take lots of pics :0.....U know i wanna see u working them red boots

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    have a blast. work those boots.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    HAve HELLA HELLA FUN tonite and enjoy yaself.....cant wait to see the pics cuz ya'll do it big all the time

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    Looking through my phone trying to find somebody to take pity on me and hook me up. LOL

    Nah, seriously, gonna go visit my fam and go drink something somewhere.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Had a date last night that was definitely unblogable ;-) . Today, a friend invited my mother and I to dinner. In my down time . . . plenty of football.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Sweet! I hope he enjoys his birthday!!!

    My weekend will be spent relaxing and SHOPPING!

    My two favorite things.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hey....
    i hope everything went/goes well!!!

    just checkin in on ya!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    Man I had a blast on Fri....can't wait on the recap