Sunday, November 12, 2006
I’m So Freakin’ Tired!!
This weekend has been non-stop for me (as you saw the outline in the last post.) This isn’t a weekend recap post cause I didn’t upload my pictures yet… but I just wanted to share with my weekend bloggers that I AM DEAD TIRED!!!!

I’m at my part-time job now struggling to stay woke. I need to be writing a paper (go ahead and “scream” it Freaky! lol) but I can’t keep my attention on one thing longer than 5 minutes… so I think that’s going to have to wait until tomorrow. It’s only 3 pages anyways….

An outline of tomorrow’s weekend recap post:

• Got off early
• Took short nap
• Ate Jamaican & Chinese (what a combination :-D )
• Drank a lot more than I originally intended
• Passed out at 2AM
• Struggled at work
• Took short nap
• Played with some toys, but no stripper =(
• Partied my ass off on stage with a band
• Passed out at 3AM
• Currently struggling at work… 4PM PLEASE hurry up and come
• Road trip
• Eat Curry Chicken (Thanks BK!!!!)
• Pass out hopefully by 10PM
 
posted by TTD at 11/12/2006 11:16:00 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Jamaican and Chinese? I am surprized hugging the john wasn't in that outline! ROFL

    You can knock out 3 pages in no time, specially if you know what it's gonna be about.

    WHAT!!!! I am not gonna get my stripper pix! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Okay so since there was no nakid men, you did buy a kick butt toy right? What????? Couples have toys too! LOL

    Pop in some shake yah booty music and pop your hours away!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger BK

    LMAO.. ok I'm real mad at the 4pm curry run LOL

    jamaican and chinese?? you ain't got the runs? LOL

    see u in a bit lady

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - lol. i know my limits.. i know.. that's why im procrastinatin to do it.. nope.. sorry no stripper pics =( im just as disappointed as u... and i know couples have toys ;-p

    bk - we've been lookin forward to this curry since the dc meet & greet! and who said i didnt have them? lol

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    PAPER!!! Aw, that felt good. LOL!

    Yay, no stripper pics. I think the naked Twister pics should come first anyway. Nasty strippers, yuck. :oP

    Jamaican and Chinese? Chinaican? Sounds like a new level of disgusting.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Rose

    Take a moment and get you a break in. Just free your mind. Write what you know about if you can and you are sure to knock that paper out quickly.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Shai

    Ahh, to be under 30 again. LOL. Enjoy it. Cause I cannot hang like that anymore. LOL>


    I was at a conference all-day Saturday and now I am tired. I could not attend the remaining part on Sunday. At 36, I never thought I would love sleeping in instead of hanging out.

    Oh well, I hang every blue moon and enjoy myself. I just have to do it in moderation cause I will drop it like its hot til my knees give out.


    Looks like you had a good time.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Im not looking forward to doing my midterm niether its due in less than 3 days..maybe i call outta school that day.....I got a test today too..i gotta get focused!!!!!!!my weekend sucked hairy donkey balls...i need some new friends..and i found out i was pregnant

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    i had a blast sat...actually got up for work no prob...and had no hang over.... :)