Monday, October 16, 2006
I Like Meeting New People
My weekend was great. And now I’m really exhausted and dehydrated. LOL.

Friday…. I went to Kween’s play. A-MA-ZING… I love this play. It was the prequel to a play we went to last year.. I don’t know which one I like better. But I think this one was funnier. Laa, Missy, and No1Special came through the play prior to heading to love. I got a taste of what I would be in store for on Saturday… Those ladies are mad cool.

After the play… GTL and I were supposed to go to a party with his co-workers, but he knew that I really wanted to go to the after-party with my girlfriends. So we made a deal that we’d go to the after-party for a few and then head to his party. Well…. The music was jumping and I really wanted to stay, so we went our separate ways. And my girlfriend bought me home. I had a blast with my friends and he had a blast with his friends.


(Bloggers at the play)


(me & my girls at the play)


(me & GTL at the play)

Saturday…. GTL and I spent most of the day together. We went to the mall, then he went to get a hair cut, while I went to get my feet done. We ate, then while I took a nap, he worked a little bit… and then we headed to Upper Marlboro for the DC Meet and Greet. I had a blast. I met some bloggers that I’ve read for a while, some that I read occasionally, and one that I must start reading. There was spades, twister, questions, never-have-I-ever… GTL and I didn’t get back home until like 4:30AM.


(a shirt that people liked)


(Dynasty & No1Special)


(Eddie, Missy, Laa)


(Missy & BK Diva)


(me & BK)


(all of us)

I learned how to pronounce Laa’s name. It’s not Laa, in the sense… “Jay-Z be smoking that laa, laa, laa…” It’s pronounce LAY… When she told me her real name… I was wondering where LAA came from. LOL. Wait a second… what happened to Honey-Libra??? And D-Dot????? Ya’ll missed a great time!!


(Twister)


(BK Diva, I forgot dude's name, & Eddie)


(me & GTL)

Sunday…. The plan was to go to Church…. But that didn’t happen. I didn’t wake up until the time that I needed to be leaving the house. So I played with my iPod until it was time to head to PA for GTL’s basketball alumni game.

He played well… but you can tell some of his teammates haven’t played in a while. They got their asses kicked but the current Lincoln basketball team!!! I saw my “little boyfriend” from high school. He’s a current student/athlete at Lincoln. Which was crazy to me b/c he was my age, but a year behind… He’s a junior. But he explained to me that he was in a bit of “trouble” after high school, but he finally got himself together and he’s trying his hardest to stay out of “trouble.”

On the way back home, I reserved our room at a hotel out there for the end of the month when we go back for the homecoming. We had a different reservation at another hotel that wasn’t as close.. and I’m about to cancel that one right now!

***I have been trying to upload my photos for like 3 hours!!!!! I hate blogger.***
 
posted by TTD at 10/16/2006 08:34:00 AM | Permalink |


32 Comments:


  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Glad you had fun. Apparently Blogger thought you had too much fun and decided to punish you.

    Did the twister involve any nudity? If so can I please have pictures a.s.a.p.?

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    It was pleasure meeting you and GTL. You are one cool chick! We have to keep in touch. Tell GTL I said Hi...he's mad funny...LOL!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Wow, what a great weekend.

    This was the first time I've seen a pic of you and GTL 2gether, yall are adorable!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger BK

    LOL.. ok that was a night for real.. you and ya husband are a TRIP.. especially him.. I was talking about him to Jay last night telling all about how he had me laughing while everybody was off doing their thing. LOL.. ya'll compliment each other well..

    It was good to finally meet you face to face.. so now we really gone cut up on saturday LOL

    *wondering which hair I'm gone wear then* LOL

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    Looks like lot of fun. Glad you had a good time.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger BK

    oh and his name is JaWayne.. aka JDubz

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Cool AC

    THANK YOU!!

    I like to meet new people too. :)

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger TTD

    freaky - sorry no nude twister! lol

    dynasty - same too you.. we definitely have to it again.. maybe next time in boston...

    ladynay - thanks..

    bk - he told me that ya'll were emailing back & forth about his curry chicken.. lol.. i told him he was greedy! but it was good as hell.. and i'm looking forward to getting some too! lol

    dnt - we had a blast..

    cool - n/p :-)

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Lady J

    Someone had fun this weekend. I know u couldn't wait to get back to ur life and go back to work. lol

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    man that was a party, who gonna help me eat the rest of the food, lol.

    It was great getting to meet everyone in living color.

    And by the way....J Dubz name is NO TOUCH ZONE, Thats all yall need to know.. LOL

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Dont nobody wanna touch him no how.......wheres the pictures of yall falling asleep....
    Where yall going Saturday..Reesie wear the SHORT hair..i like hte SHORT one..:=).......Tell GTL I said Hello.......

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Grant

    I hate meeting people. And social gatherings. And church.

    Otherwise, sounds like you had fun.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    Had a blast when I was coherent. Just glad y'all aint take any pictures of me after I fell asleep... lol. Y'all cool peeps though, we gotta do that again sometime in the near future.

    I'm still holding Elmo hostage though...

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    I feel like a loser...I so wished I was there saturday...thanks again for coming to the play...I am cooking up something for all of you who continue to support me ;-)

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, nice photos! Looks like yall had a great time =)

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    oh, it looks like ya'll had a good time.
    i almost didn't make it to church this Sunday. but, i made myself pull it together. it was the "least" i could do after missing for the past 3 sundays.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Organized Noise

    Looks and sounds like you all had fun. Just make sure that you and GTL are recovered and well rested by Saturday.

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Blogger fucking sucks. I'm over it.

    Anyway, sounds like you had fun and your pics are awesome!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    just wanted everyone to know that i had a great time. Bklyn Diva you know your my homie now.
    And don't forget Dynasty we are coming to Boston for some Lobster....so when are we doing this again.....LOL

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger TTD

    lady j - i dreading coming into work!

    n1s - if u weren't so far.. lol.. i'd so be there!

    missy - i wasn't there when ya'll fell alseep

    grant - :-)

    tsg - they were

    g. mo - u were coherent when i was there.. i think :-)

    kween - u are a loser! lol. u shoulda been there

    tarisa - thanks

    bb - i was upset that i didnt make it to church..

    on - dont worry, we will be

    mistress - it really does! and if i weren't too lazy (lol) i would go elsewhere

    gtl - you so greedy :-) but i'm trying to go to boston for some lobster too! lol

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Glad you guys had a great time...

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Shug

    Awww...you and GTL are so cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish there were more places to go in Alabama. We need HELP!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Lāā

    It was so cool to meet everyone! I had so much fun. You are much different than I expected. You and GTL are so cool together.

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Oh...and quite clowning me about my blogname lol

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks like you had a cool weekend!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    GTL: You can come to Boston AFTER you show me around West Bodymore!!!

    Missy: I know...where is this party Saturday that I wasn't invited to?

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    dynasty: I have no problem showing you around TTD and I know where to take people...

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Looks like you guys had boat loads of fun without me...ah well perhaps next time :)

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger TTD

    shug - u can always leave alamba and visit MD/DC

    laa - it was cool to meet you too! how what did you expect?

    newy - i did! hopefully more of them to come

    dynasty - when u coming to baltimore?? and why you wanna see the west side?? lol. and i posted about the baltimore meet & greet.. this was before we met though

    honey - you can make it up this weekend!!!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Enigma

    TTD: It was good to meet you and GTL. Yall were hillarious !!

    Thanks for the love... and I, TOO, am now a blogger!!


    :lol:

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I know I stopped blogging but how did I miss all of you bloggers at the play/afterparty? Well i'm glad yall had fun next time tell Kween to introduce a bruh...

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Sangindiva

    Yah Look sooo cute and like you were having a GREAT time!!
    It's nice to see us get together as blogger family!

    You are REALLY pretty Tiff!