Friday, September 15, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESHA!!
Not much going on with me today. But there are a lot of September/Libra babies around. Today is my homegirl Tesha’s birthday. She’s ten days older than me. I know she was happy to start hanging out with me, because then she was no longer the youngest in the crew. SO WHAT! I don’t care that I’m the youngest.

She’s been celebrating her birthday all month! LOL. But really heavy this week. Tonight we’re going to Love (formerly Dream Night Club) in DC. She decided that she didn’t want to party in Baltimore because all the clubs in Baltimore (except Choices – YUK!) close at 2AM. She’s trying to party all night. Love closes at 4AM. Me personally… I can’t party until 4AM and then drive 45 min back home – ain’t happening!!! We’re taking two cars and me and my one (maybe 2 homegirls) are dipping like 2AM – can’t help that’s what we’re accustomed to.

Ludacris is supposed to be there tonight. So that should be cool. We got passes to get in before 11PM, so we’re leaving early cause I’m sure the lines will be long as hell.

Tomorrow she’s having a dinner party. I can’t stay because I have to work at my part-time job tomorrow night, but she said I can come get a plate before I go to work… that so works! I’m pretty sure she has something planned for Sunday as well, but again I have to work, so I don’t think I’ll be participating. Plus I have to rest up for the following weekend to start partying (drinking) for my birthday!

Have a good weekend!! And happy birthday to all of the September and Libra babies!
 
posted by TTD at 9/15/2006 07:59:00 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    All these September babies! Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Hope you have fun at the club and if any pictures of women in tight and skimpy clothes happen to make it on your blog, I wouldn't be mad at you. LOL

    Well, I supposed to be born in September and I'm still a Libra so I'll take the early birthday wishes. :o)

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    VIRGOS!!!!!Hope yall had a ball..I had my birthday jumpoff at DREAM last year and we had a blast. Good thing for us we had a hotel down the street from the club. Hope yall have a good time.....

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Organized Noise

    I am not much of a club person at all. Instead of going to a club, I just had all of my friends hang out at Dave & Busters for my birthday when I came down there in May. A friend of mine had her birthday party at the Eden Lounge in B-more in July. I'm looking for something to do when I come down there next month.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger TTD

    luvin - you too!

    tsg - thanks.. i did!

    freaky - sorry.. no pics for you..

    missy - virgos are cool.. but it's all about the libras :-)

    organised - eden's is cool - it's very chill.. what type of atmosphere are u trying to be in?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger meljoy

    ooooo! what are we drinking? I'm bout due for a partay!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    No pictures? :o( I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! You're not my real mother! Oh sorry, had a flashback. No pictures? That sucks.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Organized Noise

    Eden Lounge was cool. I wouldn't mind doing that again. Especially if I went with some people I knew. Drop me a e-mail when you get a chance.