Sunday, September 17, 2006
I Need to be Doing Homework
But I’m just not in the mood. I finished my normal weekly tasks. But I have a chapter to read, as well as an abstract and outline for my paper to complete – don’t feel like it! It took me forever to do my weekly tasks, when it should’ve taken me an hour tops. I’m a little discouraged in completing the outline and abstract, because honestly, I don’t know what topics within my paper I want to cover. I mean, damn, I just picked my topic last week. I haven’t event really started looking for references in order for me to know what topics are out there for me to discuss – which is probably why I don’t feel like doing it. I don’t feel like reading because my teacher likes to go off on tangents and spends like 50% of the course discussing things that aren’t on the presentation. We have yet to discuss our pre-class assignment, let alone the other readings we’ve been assigned, so why waste my time? There aren’t any test/quizzes in the course, so what’s the point. If the book was interesting and didn’t make me sleepy, then maybe, but again… I’m not in the mood.

Friday, I had a freaking ball! I said that I couldn’t party until 4AM, but I was wrong! Parking lots know they be getting over on you when something is going on. It’s already high as fuck to park in DC as is, but why were they charging $25 to park in a lot? Oh, cause Ludacris was there! I’m not trying to hear that crap! LOL. But we paid it.. split the bill between 3 as much as we could. It’s 10:30PM, our passes only gets us in for free before 11PM. The line is all the way to the other end of the building… at the freaking corner. Luckily for us, we saw 3 of our homeboys that weren’t too far from the entrance, so we hopped in line with them. Then we called our other 4 girls (that were at the end of the line) to come 1-by-1 up front w/ us. They did, and we got in at 10:55PM (so we paid NOTHING!) When we got in, one of our homegirls talked to the dude at the “front desk” and worked out a deal to get us all normally $40 VIP passes for $20.

We walked upstairs to the 2nd floor and Ludacris was already performing. WTF? That was mad early. Most acts don’t start performing until like 12AM, 1AM, damn near time for the club to close. But it was cool, cause we kindly walked on the stage and was able to get a decent view and not be packed like sardines on the dance floor. He performed for like an hour or so. Then we hit the 3rd floor, wanted to do the 4th floor, but it was closed. (Digression: Has anyone in the DC/MD area been to Love/Dream and the 4th floor has been open? I’ve never been there when it was opened. What’s that all about?) Anyway… since the 3rd floor was ridiculously packed and the 4th floor was closed, we went to the 1st floor and got a drink. The 1st floor is never jumping to me, so we went back to the 2nd floor in the VIP section where we originally were.

We all were partying our asses off. The one girl that I rode with was ready to leave like close to 2:30AM, not cause she wanted to, but because she had to get up early the next day. I was ready to go, so I decided to stay with the rest of my homies. And we didn’t leave until they turned the lights on and put us out. I had on these high ass heels and I kept them bitches on all night long (sometimes I can’t help it & get ghetto with it and take my shoes off to give my feet a breather) I was so proud of myself! LMAO. But as soon as I got in the car, bets to believe I took them bad boys off!! My feet STILL hurt.

Sorry Freaky, I didn’t get any pictures for you. I didn’t take my camera and I’m so used to not taking my phone in the club, I forgot that I had it there to take pictures of some of them scandalous looking chicks for you! But I was so drunk, they might not have came out good anyways! LOL

I thought I was going to have to whip this bitches ass! In VIP, they have like an extra VIP section for those that rent tables and couches. Where we were, was up against the back of one of the couches, so we would lean against them when something came on that we weren’t feeling. Well I was sitting there and this drunk bitch came up to me and told me to move. I really wasn’t trying to fight and I peeped that it was only her and her girl, and it was 7 of us and I’m not for unfair fights, but I know my girls and it would’ve been an unfair fight. Anyways, the convo went like this:

Drunk Bitch: Yo, move
Me: Hmph (with a look like bitch, if you don’t get the fuck out my face)
Drunk Bitch: For real yo, let me get there
Me: Naw
Drunk Bitch: Yo, just move
Drunk Bitch Friend: (talking to her girl) Yo, come on. Leave her alone. (talking to me) I’m so sorry, she’s so fucked up
Drunk Bitch: For real yo, move
Drunk Bitch Friend: (noticed I was about to move, but it wasn’t to let her ass sit there!) Do you know my friend?
Me: (thinking to myself, have you ever fucking seen me before?!?) No!
Drunk Bitch Friend: Again, I am so sorry! (And then she dragged her drunk ass friend off)

I don’t understand how people can get that wasted. I’ve been drunk PLENTY of times, and I’ve never done anything stupid like that… trying to buck bad with someone over a fucking seat? Really… People really be bold when they get some drink up in them!

Yesterday, my girl had her birthday dinner party. I ate a salad and made a plate and bounced to go to work. I felt bad for having to eat and run like that, but she said that she wanted me to still come through, so I did. The short time I was there was cool. Work was work. I was pissed because the schedules got changed and the dude that was supposed to come in and relieve me didn’t know that he was supposed to. I was supposed to get off at 12AM, I didn’t get off until 1AM. Actually pissed was not the word! I was tired as hell since I didn’t get home until 5 something that morning, all I wanted to do was go home and pass out!!

Today, I decided that I was going to go to GTL’s game today, but this league that he plays in is so unorganized! It was unorganized the first two seasons they had it, but it has the best competition in it, so that’s why he plays in it. But his game got forfeited because the other team never showed – and that’s why I hardly ever go to his games! I want to support my man, but geesh! Play in a league where if your game is scheduled at 1PM, you’re going to play at 1PM. WTH?!?

I’m at work now. I got this dude at my full-time job, a part-time job here. I think that might have been a mistake… we’ll see in due time. But at the moment, he seems a little slow at grasping things. I hope he picks up on things, cause if he doesn’t last his 3 months, then I don’t get my bonus!

But on Friday, he emailed me and was like, “Is any of your friends looking for love? I figured since you hooked me up w/ a job, you might can hook me up with a girl?” I was like WTF! So I nicely replied, “No, none of my friends are looking for love, they’re currently just having fun” – hoping that would be the end of it. WRONG! He replied back, “well that works too! Who comes to mind?” WHOA! Dude! I don’t know you all like that… You don’t know ANY of my friends and what they look like, so why are you trying to get me to hook you up? It took me a minute to think of a response that wouldn’t have him respond with something else and doesn’t involve me cursing him out. So I said, “Sorry, I don’t hook my friends up w/ sex partners, I let them choose their own mates.” He had left for the day, but hopefully tomorrow when I get to work, I won’t have another email. My oldest friend is 27. Dude is 38 (although he doesn’t look like it) and has corn rolls – IMO… he’s too old for that shit! And he has a kid – which is a definite deal-breaker for me and ALL of my friends. We don’t have kids of our own, so why would we want to have a ready-made family with someone else. Get serious! Let me stop talking about him b/c it’s making me not like him. LOL

One week from tomorrow (Monday) is my birthday!!! I’ll be 24. This week I will be drinking plenty of water so when this weekend comes and I drink my liver away (LOL) at least I won’t be too dehydrated! LMAO.
 
posted by TTD at 9/17/2006 09:27:00 PM | Permalink |


18 Comments:


  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Organized Noise

    I played in a football league for two years and we had the same problem your mans team experienced. We would have a game scheduled for 10am and it won't start until noon because they would keep waiting for the other team to show up. We would get frustrated every week, but we were still one of the better teams in the league.

    I never understood how/why people allow themselves to get that drunk either. Especially when they are out in public. Then again, part of the blame could go on the people with the drunk because they didn't stop them from getting drunk.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    That drunk girl is lucky she didn't get her ass kicked. I've been really drunk at the club before, but never so drunk I almost start a fight.

    Ew. Well, you know how I feel about old dudes.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger TTD

    ON - Waiting 2 hours? that's crazy! I think that some people think their limit is a lot higher than what it really is.. but after a certain age, you should just no when to stop

    mizz jj - She is VERY lucky! LOL.. i feel the same way!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    I have seen people get so drunk it's crazy...

    I don't do 'hook-ups' either....

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Girl I hope he last long enough to get that bonus!

    HoneyLibra talks about Love/Dream a lot, she may know about the 4th floor. Yall gotta take me when I go home next! I have never been.

    I am glad drunk girl was there to save her a serious beat down...it was seven of yall! LOL

    I have yet to go out for an extended period of time with heels, I ain't diva enough yet! hahahahahahaha

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Your feet may hurt but I bet you were cute!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    No pics of half nekkid drunk chicks? (SIGH) Oh well. :o(

    Did Luda stick around after his set or did he take off?

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger TTD

    luvin - i hate doing them cause if something goes wrong.. ur in the middle, i can do w/o that drama!

    ladynay - your not the only one! we sure will.. just let us know when you're coming. i usually cant last in heels either.. it was so shocked!

    laa - i sure was :-) lol

    freaky - i dont know.. they kicked him off the stage.. he kept trying to do more songs, but then he was like "they making me leave" he may have stayed.. he was on the other side of the floor so i couldnt really see

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Why must people feel that when they drink they can concur the world LOL..I am one of those but I don't talk to strangers just my own girls LOL...but best believe if someone look at me wrong I'm ready to throw down LOL..anywho sounds like oh boy needs to be on Lowered Expectations (Madd TV) LOL cornrows at his age..umm not a sexy look....can't wait to party with ya this weekend...I'm bringing the roomie if she doesn't back out on me LOL

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    GIrl know you wasn't bout to whoop a bitch...lol....?? Thats jacked that they would charge 25 bucks in a parking lot..shit you might as well get ya dance on there then! Shoot Kansas city don't ever have artist like that just up in the club performing...dang--glad u had fun..
    Fa ya bday I got a bottle of ALize for ya...LMAO LMAO don't front cuz you know ALize was the drink back when Pac made it a popular name....lol lol lol

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    aww shucks...TTD was 'bout to be moving furniture...lol...(that means whuppin' somebody ass the furniture moves in the process)...

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger BK

    lemme find out.. you was bout to be rumblin up in nightmare.. LOL :)

    well in case I don't make it back through here.. HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and errr I should be doing homework now myself.. *sigh* I will be buckling down fo sho on Wednesday morning :) LOL

    BK

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Cant wait til i come down there imma tear it up........and hell i dont put my heels on til we get outt he car..carry my flip flops just in case....but i dont have a problem once i get out the club with kicking them thangs off

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger TTD

    honey - i dont get violent when im drunk - i just smile a lot! i wonder if has read my blog.. cause he got a haircut.. lol

    yaz - i wasnt trying to.. but i woulda did what i had to do! my one homegirl told the dude that $25 was ridiculous.. and she wanted to speak to the manager! lol

    sar - thanks for the definition ;-)

    bk - thank you!!

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Sangindiva

    Glad you had a good time!
    Laughing at the "drunk bitch" hahahaha!!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think all football leagues are disorganized until you getto the NFL that is. All the times i went to Dream (i havent been since the switch over to LOVE) the 4th floor was never opened. I don't know whats up with that. maybe thats where the celebs hang out :) have fun this weekend and happy early b-day!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    drunk bitches kill me, lol....

    i was the drunk bitch in vip sitting on someones paid couch...looking at the bitch who told me they were reserved seats like so fucking what, my feet hurt bitch...my girl was paying the check, she walks over b4 i would say something that would undoubtly start a fight...she tells them, we're leaving in a min, im just paying the bill...so they left me alone...i didn't care, I WAS NOT MOVING....lol..PS I never get into clubs free anymore, im always late.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger TTD

    sangin - as long as im drunk.. i always have a good time :-)

    melinda - it has to be.. cause i've NEVER seen it open, yet there's always someone standing there instead of a sign to say it's close...

    dee - she's alive!!! glad that ur back!

    n1s - well next month.. i'll meet u at the club, cause i do FREE! lol. but the chicks that rented the couches aint care.. the employees there was mad cause we drank the bottle waters before the paying customers came.. lmao!