Thursday, October 05, 2006
LIQUOR WARNING
My "twin" sent this email to me (for a 2nd time.. lol) I can't remember if I posted it or not, and I'm too lazy to search to see if I did or not... so enjoy!

Liquor manufacturers have accepted the Government's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol containers:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what happened to your drawers or bra and panties.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, leaving you unable to account for large chunks of time.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.

WARNING: The crumsumpten of alcohol may Mack you tink you kan tpye reel gode


BTW: I finished my paper (for it to be a rough draft anyways...) I called off of work yesterday and started on it like I was getting paid for it. LOL
 
posted by TTD at 10/05/2006 07:47:00 AM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    AHHHH HAHA...Now if these were still up here I'd still drink haha

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    So I don't have to keep saying, "PAPER!"? That sucks. Just one last time. PAPER! Okay.

    LOL @ the warnings. I suspect some people I know would rent out their first born to Michael Jackson or R. Kelly just to see me lose control and end up in most of those situations.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger TTD

    honey - i would too! lol

    freaky - no more yelling paper at me! lol. and i cant even front.. a few of them have been me before

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    The warnings are a trip! LOL

    The rough drafts done? GO Tiff Go Tiff! LOL Will the teach take it late?

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Shug

    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, leaving you unable to account for large chunks of time.

    LMAO! Yeah, I definitely know about this one. I'm glad you got your paper done. Hate you had to call in to work though...bad TTD! LOL

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.

    LOL and it may make you think you are winning as your face meets the floor!


    Glad you got your rough draft finished!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    I am glad the paper is done.

    Those warnings had me dying. I have been there a time or two on a couple of them.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger TTD

    tsg - let me find out u can't whisper! lol

    ladynay - the rough draft, yeah.. she actually takes eveything late, except for the final paper

    shug - you know deep down, i wanted to take off anyways! lol.. dont worry.. i still get paid..

    mznewa - lmao @ and it may make you think you are winning as your face meets the floor!

    deep - me too! sometimes still! lol.. but shh! that's our lil secret

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    hmmmm... most of these liquor warnings don't apply to me at all... mine would read something like this

    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol during the after work happy hour may cause you to fall asleep on the couch in the club's VIP lounge before 9pm and then be rudely awakened by a bartender offering you a tall glass of ginger ale.... lol

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    This was funny... but ummm. I'm gonna need you to come play truth or dare. LOL

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Those are funny.........I plan on drinking HEAVILY too......But mines should say

    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol will have you flashing your private parts to unsuspected individuals :-)

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Lady J

    Girl those were so funny and I have been victim of at least 5 of those.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    hey beautiful, i wonder who this is...
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

    LOL...

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger meljoy

    Hey that warning comes on the back of my neck :-) No one heeds it though, especially not me...