Friday, September 29, 2006
Weekend Plans
I’ve been trying to post the pictures from the party since Tuesday night. I give up. Blogger is a piece of shit and I quit!!!! Sorry I can’t share.. if you really want to see them, holla at me and I’ll email them to you.

Tonight… I will be doing a movie night with my GTL and our friends. One of my friends has never seen Coming to America. Can you believe that? So no one can pick on her anymore, we’re going to rent it, order some pizzas and bug out all night long. We had so much alcohol at my birthday party that we have some left over. I’m sure some of that will get drank tonight.

Tomorrow… We’re going to the Taste of Baltimore. I was supposed to take my little sister (the one I volunteer for.) I emailed her mom two weeks ago. I didn’t hear anything until today. So I assumed that she wasn't going. I’m pissed that she waited until TODAY, one day before the event to say that she can go. That was very inconsiderate and rude… so much, in my opinion, that I don’t even want to go get her. People really blow me sometimes. Anyways… after the Taste of Baltimore, I’ll be home… working on a 15 page paper that I haven’t given 2 seconds of thought about. It’s due next Wed. I’m just not in the mood for school. I thought after a few classes, that would change, but it hasn’t.

Sunday… My job is giving their company picnic at Six Flags. GTL and I will be there. I’m going to make him get on all of the roller coasters with me! I can’t wait. Hopefully, it won’t rain like they’re calling for. And if it does, it’s really quick and really light.. and of course before or after I go! LOL

Have a good weekend people. What are your plans?
 
posted by TTD at 9/29/2006 10:26:00 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Well u can send me the pics to my email then....or next time put them on slide.com and they have a blogger option like youtube to post pics to your blog instead of uploading them :-) I went on a booze cruise too last Saturday had a ball. Met a cutie too.....this weekend iM going out with the same cutie so we'll see what happens next.Have a good weekend

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Have a great weekend...

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Okay upon further review of pics....u looked so cute and your friends are all so cute too!!!!!But where are the drunken pics at!!!!! Looking all sexy and shit

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger deepnthought

    I want to see pics. As for the weekend, I am going to get well, I hope. I am also going to a football game. It still sometimes blows my mind how I can see my alma mater play in Ga. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy six flags and ride a rollercoaster for me.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Organized Noise

    You can hit me off with the pics too so I know who to look for when I get down there. Hopefully you'll have fun at a Taste of Baltimore and Six Flags. Hope its gotten better since the last time I went there.

     
  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Company picnic sounds fun...as long as you don't despise the motherfuckers you work with!

    :-)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Someone hasn't seen coming to america???? Lawd, better make sure they seen the color purple while you at it! LOL

    Have fun at 6flags, roller coasters don't do it for me like they used to.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    We are sooo happy to be herrrrrreee LOL