Tuesday, September 12, 2006
I’m Bringing Sexy Back! Yeah!
My co-worker burned Justin Timberlake’s CD for me today… so I’m excited!! I decided that since I actually bought Beyonce’s CD last week and wasn’t too impressed, I wasn’t going to take that chance and waste my money again. But as soon as I get in my car today… Justin will be going into the player!! I just love that song…

Friday… I did nothing! I picked up my little sister and we came back to my spot and watched movies all night.

Saturday… I had a blast! I was tired as hell coming home, but it was all worth it. I got up at 7AM as if I were going to work. We were on the rode by 8AM, stopped to get breakfast and then made it to Kings Dominion in 2 hours. I was floating.. until like 5 miles away and then people got brake-happy and was pissing me the hell off! I have road rage for-real!!

We got there, and the lines weren’t too bad for a Saturday. The only 2 rides that had long lines were The Volcano and the Hypersonic… And I love those two rides so I didn’t mind waiting. The Volcano is like the best ride ever!!! (on the east coast anyways.) We left about 6PM. By then we had rode damn near all of the rides and the ones that we missed been there forever so we knew what was in store. On the way home, my sister crashed on me 10 minutes into the ride. So I called my girlfriend from Charlotte and we tripped all the way until I got about 15 minutes into MD and then my battery died! I was pissed. I started to take the car-charger from GTL, but he went to PA that day too… So I had to drive another hour or so (taking my sister home, then going home) with nothing but Jay-Z… doable.

As soon as I got home… I hopped in the shower and CRASHED!!! GTL was out working at this club. When he came in.. I woke up, waved to him, and went right back to sleep. LOL.

Sunday… I went to church… which felt good because it’s been a minute since I’ve been because I’ve been working a lot. After church, I came home and GTL and I stretched out… while he watched football (yah Ravens!) I read my book for school. We cooked dinner together and then he went over his homeboy house to watch the Manning vs. Manning game and I went over my homegirl house to watch the Flava of Love. You don’t know how pissed I was that he invited New York back!! I hated he crybaby ass on the first season. I hope Bootz kicks her ass!! If I was Bootz.. I would’ve told her to come up them steps so I could’ve pushed her ass back down. That show is crazy and my stomach can’t help but to turn every time I see one of them chicks kiss Flav… YUK!!!!!

So that was my weekend… Starting a new week… finishing up my homework for school. My teacher is delayed with shit and that kind of bothers me, but what can you do?

Have a good week!
 
posted by TTD at 9/12/2006 09:02:00 AM | Permalink |


22 Comments:


  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Shug

    I hope you like the new Justin. I love it! I've been bumping it since last week.

    Yeah, I'm kinda upset about NY being back in the house, but I always said that they should be together so I hope that she wins. That broad is CRAZY!!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Oooh, I so feel you on people being brake happy...I have a slight case of road rage too.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Grant

    Justin Timberlake - sleeping - church. Oh, yeah - that's sexy. :p

    I saw a documentary on the annual metal fest held in Wacken, Germany. This year 62,000 metal heads attended from over twenty countries, including Japan. That's right - tiny, drunken, sweaty death metal J-bunnies. That's sexy. I must go and bad a few next year.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I keep hearing about Justin and him being the new blued soul poster boy. It won't hurt to download it. :o)

    I hate brake happy people too. I just want to pull them out and beat them over the head with a pipe every time I'm stuck behind one of them.

    You're a good one to wake up and wave. LOL

    New York is going to make the show interesting. I thought I was the only one that did that whenever we get a long and slow close up of Flav tongue wrestling one of the women.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger TTD

    shug - so far what i heard, i like

    laa - they make me scream!

    grant - i know, thanks ;-)

    freaky - i like it.. & it doesnt hurt to download it.. yeah she'll make it interesting all right.. but i still dont like her!! and no.. ur not alone.. i feel sick when i see it!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I am interested in hearing JT's new CD, but he will not be getting any of my hard earned dollars. Not gonna happen. Maybe I'll dowload it tonight.

    I was suppose to go church as well, but I was too tired. Lol. God knows I mean well. Lol.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Yeah Imma need a JT review once you hear it!

    I really need to find my way to KD, I never heard of the 2 rides you mentioned. It's been since 1999! hahahahahahaha

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    Dayummmm... you got me thinking about Kings Dominion now. I was supposed to get there this summer, but just haven't had a free weekend. I love riding the Volcano, but everytime I go there the Hypersonic is shutdown for some reason. So I haven't had the opportunity to ride that one yet.

    *reminisces on old Grizzly and Rebel Yell rides*

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    i'm so out of the loop. i don't think i've heard the JT song. i guess that's what happens when you rarely listen to the radio.

    as for amusement parks... i've never really been into them. i just don't understand what's fun about paying to feel sick. maybe i'm just too pragmatic. i wonder what will happen when i have kids....

    well, i'm glad you had a great weekend!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger BeautyinBaltimore

    I'm still mad at Justin for the way he left Janet high and dry.

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger meljoy

    what can ya do? smack the professor in the face and tell her to get her shit together! I mean... whoa... 4am does some crazy stuff to peole, I'm sorry I'm a little bitchy kuz I have to start getting ready for class in an hour and I've had an hour of sleep...

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger TTD

    mizz jj - i say the same thing when i miss church

    ladynay - JT is decent.. the beginning of it.. i'm going to have to listen to a few times.. but i'm really liking 7 to the end

    g-mo - the hypersonic is great.. only thing is, is a short ass ride.. but well worth the wait

    blkbutterfly - you have to hear it! it's so hot! i dont get sick at the park.. i may have a headache sometimes, but hardly ever sick

    beautyinbmore - sh*t happens.. the media needed not to hype it so much

    mel - when you get out of class.. make sure you take a nap!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Glad you had fun...I hate when people fall asleep in the car LOL..I have a rule if you ride in the front you have to stay awake..ok I'll make exceptions but not lots haha...but no one will be riding with me this weekend so I'll be singing myself into oblivion for 7 hours anyywhooo Justins CD makes me feel like such the white girl LOL...I LOVE IT!!! I've been jammin to it for like a week listening to it online..I am def gonna support and burn it LOL or cop it if I can't find someone to burn it.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    I can't get into that JT song. I saw him and Timbaland on David Letterman and they were dancing around and beat boxing. It was hilarious.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger TTD

    honey - on the way down she was sleepy has hell.. i was like "go to sleep" she was like "no, i dont want to have you be by urself" yet she aint say much of nothing the whole way down! what's the point? LOL

    t. cas - i saw them on ellen last mon.. it was funny.. i was like JT is so black! lol

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Hey girlie Kings DOminion will do that to ya.....I would be LOST without my charger..i have one in the car, an extra battery and 2 house chargers. U just never know. At least u had somethign to listen to. I be like if u gonna fall asleep, get yo ass in the back. I Heart JT...Can i bring the sexy back wit'cha? As for Flavor of Love, I wouldnt last in that house cuz i dont like to kiss and be molested.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love Kings Dominion! I can't stomach Flavor of Love ...Flava Flave - yuck! phew I wouldn't let him touch me with somebody else's johnson.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    GIRRRRRRRRRRL Flava of love is a mess..I love the fact New York is back--she bringin a lil fiyah to the show if thats possible.,..lol but yeah Flav's lip are horrid!!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    going back to school?..way to go...

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger TTD

    missy - i need to invest in another car charger

    mznewa - me either!!

    yaz - HE is horrid! lol

    sarccastik - where you been?

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Sound like you had a full weekend. Glad you had a good time!

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Miss New York is a mega-bitch but I CANNOT WAIT to see her uppity ass mom come back!

    That is gonna be SOOOOOOO entertaining!!!

    Yay!