Monday, August 07, 2006
I’m exhausted
GTL and I have been non-stop since Wednesday starting with the MJB show. Thursday we went to this Hennessy event. Friday we went to the crab feast. Saturday was part two of the experiment. And last night we went to this party. I can’t believe I’m at work!!!

I’ve already given my synopsis of the MJB show (if you missed it, read the previous post.)

Thursday:

I was in love.

If you can’t tell – that’s a bar full of Hennessy! Nothing but Hennessy! Can you say I was in heaven? And… it was ALL FREE!!! Check out this site to see when they’re coming to your city: http://www.hennessyartistry.com/ . They had it so that we could taste how 4 different countries enjoy their Hennessy. Hennessy Paris included Hennessy, Triple Sec, and Pineapple Juice. Hennessy Moscow was Hennessy w/ a sugared lemon. Hennessy Shanghai was Hennessy and Ginger Ale. Hennessy New York was the classic Hennessy & Coke. I tasted all of them… Hennessy Paris is a little too sweet for my taste… I think I’ll stick with my classic. But is was soooo beautiful how they had the place set up. They had various globes w/ Hennessy inside of them. Signs of the scenery from each country w/ the drinks placed in front of them.

Friday:

Crabs, crabs, and more crabs! It was wonderful at the crab feast. Open bar, unlimited crabs & food – what more can you ask for? I’m at work right now, so I can’t post pics b/c I forgot to email them to myself – I’ll post them some time this week. But fun times were had by all. This year the Delta’s got a different DJ… he was cool, but I didn’t hear as much line dance music as I would’ve liked to hear. There was a lot of old school – so old school that I didn’t know/remember any of the words to the songs… unlike a certain someone that went with us. She was rapping ALL of the words and dancing like how they were in the videos… Hilarious!!! Eventually they played something that made me want to shake my booty a little bit, so GTL and I hit the dance floor and stayed there until the lights came on.

Saturday:

This experiment were 2 members short than the last experiment, but it was still all good. I have some very incriminating pictures of a fellow blogger… but I won’t post them… that wouldn’t be nice… and I already have a few readers that think I’m mean and whenever I state the obvious… I didn’t have a good time. And I don’t anyone to think that I didn’t enjoy Experiment 2 because I did. But! I will post this one… Who does this guy look like to you?



Doesn’t he look like the old dude from the Six Flags commercials? LMAO!!!

We came up with five drinks that are now in the BJ’s book… really four – but one of them have 2 names because GTL and I had to use what we wanted to use without compromising (LOL.) The first drink is called a Quinton Terrantino aka Q.T. It had Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels, OJ & Pineapple Juice – definitely a shooter. It was decent, but not better than the UnFuckinBelievable… It consists of Hennessy, 151, Triple Sec, Slow Gin, Cranberry Juice, & Sprite. Don’t try to steal our drinks…. We already have a trademark on them! LOL. The third was a Yesterday??? This drink is incomplete.. so far we have Jose Cuervo & Patron and I think lime juice… The fourth and fifth one is called a JT or a T-N-J. It consists of Jack Daniels, Hennessy, and Coke. We didn’t taste it… so who knows what it tastes like. LMAO! But if you know us… you know why we made it & why we called it what we did. We still have to come up w/ the ingredients for the drink WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!! Something that’s going to knock you off of your ass…. We’ll come up with that on the next experiment.

Then we went to see Talladega Nights. OMG… this movie is soooo fucking funny! I didn’t even want to see it because I thought it was just going to be dumb – it was just funny as hell!!!!

After the movies… we went home. I crashed for the rest of the night. I woke up at 11PM to eat some chicken & wash my hair and then I went right back to sleep!

Sunday:

Got up early and spent 8 long ass hours getting my hair braided – but I look cute, so it was worth it :-). Two of GTL’s friends felt left out from the experiment so they went to the bar again. They didn’t get as drunk as we were on Sat… but they were cool. Then Kiya and I went to this wack ass party for the 30 & over crowd…. We only went b/c this dude from the barber shop that always comes into the bar for some snacks or something when we do our experiments asked us to come. We stayed about an hour and dipped… then we went to Have A Nice Day Café for a party… took too long to get going, so we left about 12:30 or so…

Today:

I’m at work…. Dragging…. Can’t wait to go home and take a nap!
 
posted by TTD at 8/07/2006 09:55:00 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Drama Kween

    i don't even remember taking that pic with the old dude...and i look extremely fat in that pic illlllllll

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger TTD

    the funny thing about that pic is that the dude aint even know he was taking a pic! he was saying "huh?" to you! LMAO

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    i'm surprised if you remember a lot of things that happened saturday...like, getting smacked and bitten....LOL

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger TTD

    baby - you need to clarify who you're directing that comment to! not me! that's all i have to say! hahaha

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Glad you had fun..I would have been there but you'll find out about the drama and you'll understand why I wasn't LOL..I was all ready to drink and pass out!! You know I'm gonna have to try them drinks..only blacks can make up their own drinks LOL

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I can't tell by the picture but the Six Flags dude looks a lot creepier to me. That old man actually makes me kind of nervous when he's on my tv.

    I'm not much of a drinker but a couple of those sound doable.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger TTD

    that's not true honey! susan was our bartender & she's white & helped us make up some drinks! LOL

    freaky - i know.. that picture isnt that great.. next time i see him in the bar i'll try to take a better picture.. b/c TRUST! he looks just like him.. lol

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger The_Practitioner

    My cousin went to that concert too with his wife. He told me it was like that.

    I was just home in B-More and it was Crabs, Crabs and mo Crabs (lol). ;o)

    SD

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    i LOVE mARYLAND CRAbs......cant wait to come to Maryland and get some.....im mad i just reading this..cuz the Hennesy ppl will be in Boston tonite Tuesday Aug 8th and its so short noticed for me....Sleepy Brown gonna be there

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    i don't drink too much, so all those drinks you mentioned had my head spinning!
    for some reason "I woke up at 11PM to eat some chicken" had me cracking up... it musta been some bomb chicken!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    boy you ball outta control don't u?...are u still in new job hurrah like me?!?!?