Monday, July 17, 2006
The White/Boat Party
So Saturday was the White Party on the boat. I had a blast, but of course nothing can ever go all as planned. We were supposed to board at 11PM and depart at 11:30PM. Well there was a wedding or reception or something on the boat before us and therefore the boarding was delayed by about 15 min. That was cool… no big deal. I figured we would still leave at 11:30 or 11:45 at the latest. Do you know we didn’t depart until 12:15AM?!?! WTF! And it wasn’t because the boat wasn’t ready, but people were really coming at 11:45/12 O’clock!! I told James (that’s GTL if ya’ll didn’t know) that my friends would be pissed at me because if it were my party and I told my friends 11:30 – that’s what the fuck time we would’ve been leaving and I would’ve left their asses and not have gave a fuck about the $50 that they paid to go. Why can’t black people be on time for shit??? And then… not everyone got the memo that it was an ALL WHITE party. Some had on black. Another had on red. Another had on black and white. The birthday girl had on pink or peach (which I can’t be too mad at b/c she probably wanted to stand out since it was her birthday.) Last complaint… we were on a cruise in the BALTIMORE Harbor. Why did the DJ play go-go??? If you’re not from the Baltimore/Washington region, you don’t know what I’m talking about, but a lot of you are. Go-go is a type a house music that is birthed in DC. Not saying that I wanted to hear club music, but again, we were in the BALTIMORE Harbor – so if you’re going to play ANY type of house music… it should definitely be club music, not go-go. But it was open bar & the bartender wasn’t stingy with the alcohol, so once the Hennessy & Coke got the flowing… I definitely had a ball!! Without further ado… here are the pictures…

The Birthday Girl - Torrie


James & I


James& I with the Birthday Girl
Aint my RocaWear Purse the cutest thing?!?!

Don't You Just Love When A Man Can Dance... & He Dances For & Sings To YOU! :-)


James & Shawanda


Janna & Carlos


Corjuan


Silesha, Carlton, & Tuere


The Booty Call & The Few People That Didn't Get the Memo that it was an ALL WHITE party


Disclaimer: They dimmed the lights on me before I got a good picture of me in my outfit (so ya’ll can’t appreciate my gorgeousness from Sat. LMAO!!) All of the pictures that were taken under the dimmed, yellow light did not come out great... as ya’ll can tell… but fuck it. Hope you enjoyed them!!

There were more pictures... but of the same people & as I said b/c of the yellow light, they all didn't come out as well as I would've liked....
 
posted by TTD at 7/17/2006 04:50:00 PM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic

    Awww man, this is so nice! I've always wanted to go to an all white party. Looks like alot of fun.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger i like liquor and tv

    Did you say open bar???? Man I'm jealous.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Your outfit was too cute...

    I'm glad you had a good time!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lāā

    You two always look so good together. I'm happy you enjoyed yourself, but those people know they were wrong for wearing that to a white party

    How's the new position coming along?

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    yall look like yall had a ball WITHOUT ME!!!!! lol...j/k that first pic of you and james looks real crazy....

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger TTD

    n/p carlton

    n'search - we're supposed to be going to another one soon

    ILLATV - yes i did... open bar is GREAT

    thanks luvin' me

    laa - they were.. especially the one in the jeans... to me.. white party means elegance.. the job is coming along ok.. im in training so it sucks right now but the people are mad cool!

    i know kween.. dont we.. but i wanted to show that side of my shirt cause it was cute.. LOL! Reggie & Ed are supposed to have a white party.. i'll be sure to let you know about it!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    it looks like a good time was had by all, despite the late departure.
    shaking my head at ppl failing to wear all white. it kills me when ppl fail to follow simple instructions.
    thanks for coming by my spot. i'll be sure to visit you again soon.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger 4EverJennayNay

    LOL! I've never been to an "ALL WHITE PARTY" where everybody wore all white. I wouldn't/couldn't do it cause I just dont like white like that. I would be one of those people in black or gold. But you know how it goes with an open bar, after while NO body cares!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Looking good. I hate when you go to an all-white party or a grown & sexy (don't wear jeans party) and people don't respect the dress code.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I couldn't do all white because as soon as I put it on dirt declares a jihad on me, lol.

    Glad you had a blast. The party looked like fun.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    OK LOL why was I about to get that same purse in gold and silver..I see we have a commen fashin sense LOL...your outfit is soo cute. Glad you had fun. I hate when people dont' get the memo about all white parties. I mean if they say optional ok, but at least try to wear all white even if you can't wear white shoes (you know for men that might be hard lol)

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Sangindiva

    Awww Tiff!!

    You guys look so cute! I'm lovin' the purse and your outfit.
    You and your honey look so cute together too :)
    Did your throw the party for your mom yet or is it next?

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    YOur outfit was HOT and your hair was nice from what I seen.............aint nothing wrong with u girl

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Nika Laqui

    Ok who is the chic in the last photo that forgot her all white?

    I love your outfit!!

    I'm just to scared to wear all white, cause Kaeven will find a way to get me all messy....