Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Getting to Know Me Tag

I was supposed to do this a while ago… just never did… And I’m too lazy to link anyone… if you want to know who I’m referring to, see the names on the left!

1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?

Nothing – I’d be rich & not have to work at all. I’d work out & play basketball whenever the mood strikes me

2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?

GWB… no explanation needed… and Mike Vick’s little brother.. he was an idiot this last school year

3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years?

I got a tattoo of someone’s name on me… and we’re no longer together. But that’s what laser surgery & cover-up tattoo’s are for

4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music.

Music

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor? Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense?

Common sense. I still have a pretty face so, I can be skinny & still get niggas (if I were on the market of course!) And since I’m not, GTL loves me no matter what!

6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?

Conversation… other than the ‘Bloggers I Know’ to the left… D-dot (so I can take his license & find out his real name!) Luvin Me (she’s me in a few more years! I want to know else I have to look forward to) All my female ‘friends’ Missy, Insanely, GP, BK, Darbs, Honey-Libra, Chele, Dee, Yaz, Cool, N1S, TSG, and Laa (these chicks are crazy… stay having me cracking up… I can relate to a lot of what they talk about so we’d be talking for hours!)

7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.)

No one if it can’t be GTL

8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?

#1 Jay-Z – Reasonable Doubt
#2 Jay-Z – Blue Print 2
#3 Jay-Z – Vol. 3
#4 Beyonce – Her 1st solo album
#5 MJB – The Breakthrough

9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?

Definitely them bury me

10. What's your biggest insecurity?

Weight

11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don't be saying mine just cuz I'm the one asking...unless of course you really mean it. lol)

Luvin’ Me

12. When's the last time you peed your pants?

I was too young too remember

13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?

Kissing brings germs… so definitely my 1st check

14. Do you have kids? Want kids?

Have them – NO. Want them – like 4 years from now

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack?

Snitches get stitches! LOL! Sike, no I wouldn’t take the money b/c the reward money will probably be a lot more… then I wouldn’t have to deal w/ my boss anymore.

16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?

Fingernails… that’s what tips are for.

17. What makes you angry?

Liars

18. What makes you horny?

Why?

19. What makes you nervous?

Interviews

20. What makes you smile?

Hennessy… let me re-phrase that… FREE Hennessy! LOL

 
posted by TTD at 6/21/2006 10:49:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    LOL..I love me some free liqour too it just goes down better. Yea I'm sure we would have a lot to crack up at....cause life is too funny and if you dont' laugh at it you'll be cryin all day.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Lāā

    LOL any Free liquor!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Sangindiva

    Heeeeeyyyyyy!! Free Henny- Hen- Hen... HOLLA!!

    weight is a big thing for me too- gurl I feel you!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Darbs

    Chile...if all us blogger ladies got together at a bar in the Bahamas..GIIIRRL...it would be trouble (of the good kind)...LOL!

    My girl...Jay-Z? I've been in love since "Feelin' It."