Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Text Message Convo with a Stalker
I had this stalker a few years back. He and I were just ….buddies. LOL. Anyways… he wanted to make me his girl, I wasn’t feeling it… He was into his “work” and eventually I got fed up and found another buddy. This was like 2½ - 3 years ago… Every so often he calls or text me and I usually ignore him. I still have his number saved in my phone, but under DO NOT ANSWER… LOL. That way when he decides to pop up, my curiosity doesn’t get the best of me, causing me to answer his call.

Today he called me. I missed the call but decided to text him. Here’s how the conversation went:

Me: Why do you keep calling me?

Stalker: This number was stuck in my head and I was trying to see who it was. Don’t be a smart ass! Happy Holidays.

Me: Happy holidays to you too. Do you know who it is now? [I thought he did w/ the smart ass comment, cause that’s what he always called me]

Stalker: No disrespect, but kinda, sorta

Me: Take a guess. I won’t be mad if you guess wrong. Promise.

Stalker: Whoever you are, you must have someone because you took my call offensively. This is a nigga by the way

Me: No shit *insert stalker’s government*

NO RESPONSE

Me: Fucked your head all up, didn’t I? Still don’t know? I thought what we shared 3 years ago was special? LOL

NO RESPONSE

Me: Guess not… This is TTD

Stalker: Give me time to respond Ms. *insert my last name* I still do drive! [he drives for Coke… delivering soda to the stores in the area] Please call me, please

Me: No, I’m not calling you. What do we have to talk about?

Stalker: U still cold hearted and young sexy [was that a slick ass remark he just said to me??????????]

Me: What does that mean? “Young Sexy”

Stalker: You killing me with this text shit. Damn a nigga wanna hear your voice since I know who it is now

Me: You should’ve never forgot! No, I’m not calling you

Stalker: Fuck it then! Yeah, I definitely remember your ways now (young sexy) Its all good – ur friend, I guess?!?! [it was a fucking shot! bastard!]

Me: Fuck it then… Don’t call me in a few months trying to remember what number this is… Fuck that too! Have a happy new year and a great rest of your life! :-)

NO RESPONSE

Do you think that will get his crazy ass to stop calling/texting me??? I hope so. The last time we actually talked, I told him that I was in a relationship and was happy… basically to kick rocks! But he didn’t seem to comprehend… hopefully this time he will.

I know I could’ve just ignored him again… but that would not have stopped him from calling me again in March… figured I would just nip that shit in the bud once and for all.

EDIT: That didn't work.. Just got a text from him... "Why are you trying 2 shit on me. I ain't did nothing 2 u. If I would have known ur number I would've been calling just 2 c how you were doing. I know u ain't never had feelings on the level for me. I'm just trying to be a friend." I would respond.. "I don't want to be your friend" But that will get him to ask me why.. and the conversation will not end. So I will go back to ignoring his crazy, stalker ass. *sigh*
 
posted by TTD at 12/27/2006 02:08:00 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Rose

    This is funny, the conversation not the action. I had a stalker once who used to call me at work and describe my legs and shoes to me. He always got it right then I found out that he did the same with about 10 other women in the building.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    U are good cuz htere is no way im having a convo over text with somebody...thats buring up my text messages

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger TTD

    tsg - sounds like a good idea.. but knowing his crazy ass.. he still woulda called back in a few months

    rose - ur situation was SCARY!!! my stalker wasn't that bad.. but then again i never told him where i worked.. although he did ask all the time

    missy - i get like 500 text messages/month.. i dont use nearly that much! so no biggie to me.. better text msgs than to waste my min!

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    You know every time you respond to him you're giving him exactly what he wants, your attention. Even if you don't respond he knows that you're reading his messages so he still has your attention. Sure, it's negative but attention is attention.

    Hope you're having fun and I'm still waiting for a real present. I'm going to hold my breath and see if I turn as blue as your update text. LOL!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    AHHHH AHAHA Why do I have a number in my phone with the name do not answer in caps!! LOL...sometimes it's so hard for me not to answer so I know that if I call it do not answer I won't...he needs help!!