Wednesday, December 13, 2006
School....
Is over! Last night was my last night of class. My new class starts up mid-January (I think.) And I’m so excited to be done!!! This class kicked my butt! I never had to work so hard to try to maintain an A and I’m not sure if I did it. I slacked so much this session, that I’m surprised that I currently have a 92%. Last night I gave my final presentation, I’m confident I aced that. But my paper that I turned in… I don’t know…. Honestly, I don’t care. Cause either I did well on it, and I still have my A; or did horribly on it and I got a B. Either way, that grade is good enough to get my tuition reimbursement! And that’s all I’m worried about.

So to celebrate…. This Saturday, my friends and I will be performing another “experiment.” If you’ve been following me for a while, you know what the “experiment” entails. If you’re kind of new, I don’t feel like looking back through the archives (but you can: look in Feb or March) to link it. But if you want to be lazy like me :-) The “experiment” is where we go to the bar at 10AM (when the doors open.) We know how it feels to be drunk at 10 o’clock at night, but how does it feel to be drunk at 10 o’clock in the morning?? Well, I know how it feels, seeing as though this is my 3rd experiment! LOL. But it’s a lot of fun!!!! MD/DC/NOVA bloggers… you’re more than welcome to join us. Just holla at me for more info.

This week has been hell at work. And not cause it’s really been that hard or that busy… but that week off last week, and adjusting to Vegas time, has kicked my ass! I haven’t adjusted back to time here…. I sooo need a nap. And since I’ve been doing my paper/presentation so much this weekend and early part of the week, I haven’t had a chance to. But bests believe I will be tonight!!!

I’ve been slacking on my weight lost thing. I haven’t been to the gym in like forever! I haven’t been on my treadmill in over a month…. But again, school is over and I have nothing to stand in my way now…. So I’m back on my grind! I got to get motivated…. I bought these white pants that were a little too snug for me, but since I plan on loosing weight by time I can actually wear them… I got them anyways. I also need to eat better. Once my Smart Ones lunches ran out, I went back to eating unhealthy with my co-workers. Guess I need to go back to the market, huh?

I love my job! During my slow periods, I was given permission to decorate our room. I was trying to upload a picture of the tree, but blogger sucks monkey balls... It looks great for the Charlie Brown tree it is! LOL. Today I plan on decorating the rest of our room. How great is that? I think I’m done rambling for today…..
 
posted by TTD at 12/13/2006 10:47:00 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I need to come visit so I can do the experiement as well. Although, I know I would be passed out by 4:30. Lol.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Drunk at 10am? WOW! You deserve it tho'

    I think you have a nice shape (yes I am st8) but we all have those spots we don't like so I'm behind you all the way!

    WE CAN DO IT!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger TTD

    mizz jj - tell me when you're coming down & we'll do another one just for you!

    ladynay - i know ur st8.. lol! thanks for the support! YES WE CAN! (shout out to bob the builder! lmao)

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Um I think you have a nice shape too and I'm straight. LOL! Do I win a prize or something like some Vegas souvenirs or something?

    Congratulations on finishing the semester. I'm sad that I have to wait to scream "paper" at you again. :o(

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    hOW MANY more "experiments" do u need to have before u realize u an ALKI!!!!!!!LOL lots of love Tee....:-) One day ill get enough courage to sip that early. Last week is my last week in school until January 16th..I plan to be in the gym during that time....I already selected my classes for next semester

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger TTD

    tsg - i had that feeling before! lol

    freaky - thanks :-) i already told u that ur souvenir is me, returning to the blog world safely! lol.

    u screaming "paper" really worked too! lol

    missy - lmao! ur an alki right along with me! hahaha. i have my classes scheduled too.... so not looking forward to it!

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    You're welcome.

    That's not a present. You knew you were going to return to safely. I bet you give out tooth brushes and healthy snacks at Halloween too, don't you? :o(

    I don't know if I want to scream "paper" at you anymore either. LOL!

    [Sulks off pouting at the nonexistent present.]

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger TTD

    freaky - tomorrow is not promised, so i didnt know i was coming back.. but weren't the pictures enough present for you? and ur addicted to screaming "paper" at me... u wont stop (at least you better not!)

    mikey - so does that mean that you're coming????

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger deepnthought

    you bought white pants. I bought a red party dress. My goal is v-day. We can do it.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    The Experiment...hmmm, I think I already know what the outcome would be for me...but i'm not above giving it the old college try.lol I'ma stay tuned to see how y'all do before I try to hang! PS - your Vegas pics were off tha chain! :)

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    I like the thought of the experiment. I'll have to hit the archives up to see how the other experiments went.

    I know mine would go something like this...Drunk by 1 (high tolerence means I have to have more drinks which take more time)...sleep to 4...shit, shower, eat by 6...back to drinking by 8...

    LOL!