Monday, December 18, 2006
Random thoughts from the weekend…
• I love GTL’s co-worker, he’s so freaking funny
• I love his other co-worker, he gets me drunk EVERYTIME I go to his bar
• The experiment was fun, but not as much fun as it should’ve been
• We did it for certain people that bitched cause they missed the 1st two, and they still didn’t show
• It’ll be a while before I do it again (unless Missy tells me she’s coming in town to do it :-D )
• Prices went up in BJ’s… $4.20 for Hennessy & coke is still good… especially for the amount of Hennessy they give you… but I can save gas and go to a different back and pay 30 cents more…..
• I love my “best friend” – I use quotes b/c we’ve known each other forever, but haven’t been that close lately but I still love him the same…. And I’m protective of him – I don’t want any of my homegirls talking to him, or any of my homeboys for that matter….
• My one homegirl has a shitty attitude, and as of late, has made me realized that more often than not, that’s exactly why I don’t fuck with bitches
• I was wasted Saturday, during the day, but slept that off really quick!
• Will Ferrell is fucking hilarious! Elf was funny as shit
• My baby (GTL) is a BIG baby when he’s sick, but I don’t mind
• Got some Christmas shopping done, but not enough of it
• I should cook more often, cause I’m really good at… just never feel like it
• I need to upload my pictures from Saturday
• I felt weird not having homework to do over the weekend, but I’m going to cherish it!
• I hate Mondays… it’s so freaking busy, it’s ridiculous!

How was your weekend?
 
posted by TTD at 12/18/2006 12:53:00 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    elf is funny. I think most men are big babies when they are sick. My weekend was ok.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    My weekend was like GTL's :-(...not feeling so hot

    That's jacked up the people complaining the most about the experiment not showing up! Tisk tisk!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Mondays suck nuts...my weekend was good spent most of it with Music as you can see :)..had to use that since they don't have a face for cheesin LOL..I'm gonna have to do the experiment LOL...especially if Missy comes in town cause homie is off the chain.

    Hope GTL feels better...take good care of me :)

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    My weekend was great.

    Party on Friday.
    Good sex on Saturday.
    Chilled on Sunday....


    however.... sick on Monday tho.
    The person that was supposed to take care of me has spent more time sleep than I have tho... oh well.

    Hope GLT feels better.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I don't think you should let any of your homegirls talk to your homeboys either. Save them all for me. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Did I say that out loud? Whatever.

    How are they going to complain about missing out and not show up? They've officially lost all rights to complain.

    Will Ferrell is hilarious. I wonder how long will it be before he gets tired of making people laugh and being laughed at and decides to make serious movies like most comedians end up doing.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love my girlfriends. The trick is finding women who are not dramatic. Difficult, but possible. I need to cook more often too, but I never do it.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love cooking...well if I have people to cook for.

    I wanna do the experiment too, but I have to have plenty of food to eat, otherwise I'm out after 2 drinks LOL. My name is Laa and I'm a...lighweight LOL

    Men are big babies when they get sick.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Pamalicious

    I'm going to be reevauluating my female friendships for 2007 because I'm feeling you on that one!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    glad the experiment went well......

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger TTD

    dnt - i was cracking up at that movie this weekend

    ladynay - hope u feel better..

    honey - i got u.. and u should come thru.. u wont be headed back to va no time soon though! lol

    jennay - the good sex probably made the weekend! i know it woulda made mine if i were u!

    freaky - i said the same thing! we will not be doing the experiment for anyone that has missed it previously.. they had 3 chances to make it out.. i hope he NEVER does serious roles

    mizz jj - i have SOME that are that aren't.. but ur right, most are dramatic... and i dont have time for it!

    laa - we do breakfast before we go.. and order food (usually pizza) while we are there.. u & missy should make plans to come down (again)

    pam - i did that in 2006! lol.. im not going to cut them off.. just distance myself a lil bit

    know1 - when are you going to make it out??

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    preferably when I'm not working....lol

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Darbs

    Loved the randomness of this post!

    I hate girlfriends with shitty attitudes...there's nothing worse (well, there is...but you know what I mean).

    I don't even want to talk about my weekend chile...

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    *booking a flight for 2007* DOnt tell me that..cuz you know yall can sure party.....

    Men are the WORST When they are sick..especially when they go to the DENTIST!!!!

    I know u not over there complaining about $4.20 for some Henny..do u know how much that would cost in a Boston club.....most places charge between $7-$12(depending on bartender) for mixed drinks....