Thursday, December 14, 2006
Freaky MeMe
Stole this meme from LadyNay, who got it from Freaky Deaky…. (GTL will probably kick my butt after reading this! LOL)

KISSING

If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
Instant turn on if done right

Have you ever been scared the first time you kissed someone that you might never kiss them again?
Yes.. scared that I wouldn’t like the kiss as much as I like them, and then I wouldn’t want to mess w/ them anymore.

How often do you kiss (read make out) with your significant other?
Sometimes… I’m not too big on kissing.

The old Dear Abby question... if you had to pick between kissing/affection/cuddling or sex/sexual touching and could only have one for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
Sex/Sexual touching. Again, I’m not a big on kissing.

Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off?
Yes. If I’m scared to taste myself.. they my man shouldn’t be down there (and vise versa)

Approximately how many different people have you kissed in your lifetime? What was so great about the best one?
I don’t know… Who keeps count of stuff like that?

Birthday kisses or birthday spankings?
Kisses… I guess.

CLOTHES

Leather or lace?
Neither! Get straight to the point! Take it off!!! LOL

Do you own any leather or rubber clothing? Would you date or have you dated someone that owns any leather or rubber clothing?
I used to have jeans that had leather patches on them… but I was 10. LOL. This day in age, hell no! I wouldn’t date anyone that dressed like that.

What is your underwear "style" of choice for yourself and for your mate?
Cotton bikinis for everyday wear-n-tear. For the club… either boy shorts or thongs. I like my man in boxer briefs.

PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH

Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else's feet and/or toes?
NO! I hate feet.

Have you ever had sex or given/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
Yes. And I’ll leave it at that! LOL

Have you ever given or received a hickey on your upper inner thigh? Anywhere?
Don’t think so… other places, sure.

Do you prefer natural tastes or flavored lubes?
Natural. The artificial crap makes me wanna vomit.

How's your gag reflex?
I guess normal.

DRUGS

Have you or one of your partners ever taken a "drug" of any type to enhance your sexual experience?
Not really… partner.. no. I’ve tried that goat weed stuff before, but I didn’t notice a difference.

Do you think alcohol enhances a sexual experience, or diminishes it?
Enhances. Definitely

FOREIGN OBJECTS

Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes?
Yeah! I loved it! LOL

Have you ever used food as part of your sexual play?
Yes. It was very romantic.

If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be ____________?
Shocked (cause he doesn’t really do toys.) And a little upset cause I don’t do the ass.

Do you own a pair of handcuffs?
Sure do. With a matching eye mask for blindfolding :-)

MISCELLANEOUS

Wash up, cuddle, or fall asleep?
Either one, or all of the above.

Lights on or off?
Off… but if they’re on, that won’t stop me.

What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following?
a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me
D) I like role playing

How often do you say "no" to sex? What's the #1 reason?
I don’t usually “say” no. I usually just pass out. So that would make the #1 reason, being extremely tired.

Have you ever role-played in bed with a partner?
Yes.

OUT THERE

Ever stalked or been stalked by an ex?
Been stalked.

Name something you haven't tried, but have been thinking about trying.
Bungee sex. LOL. Where are my CSI: NY fans??? Honestly, I don’t know.

When you climax, the best thing your partner can do to make it even better is ___________?
I just copied/paste the entire thing from Ladynay’s page. And I am LMAO @ Ladynay’s response to this question.. but I like it, so I will keep it! Keep doing what ever they did to get me over, let me grab into their flesh, say my name or growl...OH MY WORD!
 
posted by TTD at 12/14/2006 01:00:00 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Flashlight is on the radio and I'm dancing round while reading this! LOL

    So for the non CSI'ers, what's bungee sex?

    How can you not be into kissing, in each set of pics you post up there's at least one with your boo kissing you! LOL

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger TTD

    i liked to be kissed.. i just dont like "making out" kissing.. i'm a sort of germaphobe....

    bungee sex is when you get in the bungee harnest w/ your partner.. he inserts himself into you.. hold on tight to each other while going bungee jumping.. it's CRAZY! lol

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    I can't even explain the look on my face or the thoughts in my head right now! :-O Wow! I'd never bungee jump by my own choice but that thought is definitely.....something! ROFL

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    i JUST recently started liking kissing if done with the right person

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    i absolutely love kissing....

    i thought the samething lady said when reading your response about kissing.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    I love to kiss!

    I may use this on a "nothing is really going on in my life" day...

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You are a trip! I'm a huge fan of kissing with the right guy ... otherwise it's just annoying.

    I do not have the courage to do this one. My mama may be reading.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    New reader here....I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to steal this one. LOL

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Wow, good answers!

    I'm gonna have to file this away for one of my writer's block days!

    And I'm with you on the feet thing. Men's feet are usually horrific. Totally rough with hard ass skin, no softness whatsoever, BAD TOENAILS that don't get clipped regularly...

    *shudders at the thought*

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    BUNGEE SEX....okay i'm not a CSI fan..i'll watch it from time to time with wifey but BUNGEE SEX...how in the hell?

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - wow is what i said when i watched it! lol

    missy, know1, dynasty - i kiss my man, dont get me wrong, i just never really been a big fan of it

    chele - lol.. i was a little nervous to do it cause who knows what GTL is going to say... but he hasnt read it yet :-)

    diva - WELCOME! go right ahead!

    mistress - men feet, women feet, kids feet.... i just DONT do feet!

    sarccastik - hey stranger! it's crazy!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    That's one of the few episodes of CSI: NY I've actually watched. LOL! Don't think I'd try it but it does look interesting so I'd watch at least.

    What's with the hateration on leather and rubber? :-(

    If done right and well kissing is an aphrodisiac.

    Informative, very informative. LOL!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lāā

    Congrats on getting the A!

    I can't imagine sucking anybodies toes, ewww. But I will do my man's feet, don't want to get cut in the middle of the night LOL

    I'm with you on the kissing. I've never been a big fan of it, but with my man yeah, but I love all the other stuff you can do with your mouth.