Saturday, December 09, 2006
Vegas
Vegas was great. This my third time there and GTL’s second. Neither one of us are big gamblers because we’re both sore losers and we seem to ALWAYS lose! Monday we got to the hotel and checked in.



Then we grabbed a quick bite to eat so we could get ready for the awards show. G-mo…. I do remember you saying to hide the camera, but mine was a digital one and the metal detector went off as soon as I walked through it. GTL had a disposable camera, but the lady saw him tucking it into his inside jacket pocket as we were walking up so we had to check them. We had our camera phones though… although the quality of the pics don’t have shit on a regular camera, I know I was there and that I really enjoyed being a part of it so I really don’t give a shit that I don’t have pictures to share. :-) They were charging $40 to get your picture taken…. FORTY DOLLARS… They lost their damn minds! I want a celebrity in that picture or something!!! But it doesn’t matter cause we still got pictures of ourselves looking good.



I was told that the red carpet was in the same area as the show, so we went there thinking we were going to see some stars… but as we were walking into the arena and looked outside… what did we see? The red carpet…. So I didn’t get any pictures of celebrities up close and personal. Except Young Jeezy after the show. He’s one of my favorite rappers now for taking this picture with me. LOL!



I also saw Chingy. I was trying to get a good picture of him, but this white girl wouldn’t get out of his face for shit… So I got the back of his head. LOL. This is him in the red hat.



Thoughts of a Southern Girl, we saw TI... about 3 times, but he was always with Tiny. I didn’t get a picture cause the 1st time I saw him… I was just like… hey! There’s TI! He gave a head nod and we kept walking in opposite directions. The other times we saw him… GTL didn’t let my blind ass know it was him until after the fact! Even though he knew I wanted a picture. We saw Nathan from Boys II Men. And we saw 3-6-Mafia. I just kept staring at them, cause I wasn’t sure at first. Then it hit me that it was them… but since the only name I know is Crunchy Black (and he’s no longer in the group) I didn’t speak cause I’d be mad as shit someone try to get a picture with me and not know my name. LOL. After the show, we were supposed to go to the Rum Jungle in the Mandalay Bay… but we and the rest of the people that came with us passed the hell out cause we weren’t adjusted to the time difference.

So Tuesday about 4AM Vegas time, I woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep. So I went downstairs, lost $20, and came back upstairs. LOL. Then GTL woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep. So he went downstairs and saw Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri. He sat at the table next to them, but the bouncers made it clear that they were NOT taking pictures or signing autographs. He took a picture anyways with his disposable camera… but without the flash, so I don’t know how that’s going to come out.

Once we got up for the day, we hit the strip. Lost a little more money and just site-see again… Vegas is beautiful no matter how many times you go…. Tuesday night. GTL and I went to happy hour at Coyote Ugly in the New York, New York hotel. And I got fucking wasted!!! LOL. They were giving out mad free shots.






Those free shots, plus the 2-for-1 Hennessy’s had me up on the bar partying with the white girls! LMAO!!!!



We left there and got ready to go out. We went to Studio 54 where we met up with my cousins and my girlfriends. We had a ball there, and I drank some more!





Wednesday morning I woke up feeling really nauseous, but I refused to throw up… So I hurried up and ate. But as we started to walk the strip in a difference direction… I got worse… So I quickly turned around and went back to the hotel to lay down, where I recovered.

Then GTL and I hit up old Vegas down on Fremont Street. We saw a bunch of chapels on the way down there. I was like, “Let’s get married!” But we were both too sober to do something crazy like that! I want a big wedding…. LOL. And then we came back so we could get ready to go to OPM. Which was just ok. All they played was hip-hop and R&B… but not all of the songs were well-known or likable… so we went back to Studio 54… but not before getting a picture of my homegirl with Michael Jackson. LMAO



Studio 54 was cool. I was wasted.. but it wasn’t as fun as it was the night before…. But we stayed until it closed! LOL. Then we were trying to go to another night club in our hotel, Tabu, but they were charging $20 to get in, and was going to close within the hour…. So we passed.

Ever since Niagara Falls, I fell in love with Hooters wings. So after we got packed and checked out Thursday… we went to Hooters for lunch… It was great!!! But I wasn’t expecting anything less. Then we headed back to Baltimore.

Vegas was great… I’m going to skip the trip next year though… only cause GTL and I have things we’re working on… but we’ll be back 2008!

For you real picture-whores….. LMAO!!!



*** I just realized that slide.com has a 100 picture limit, cause I have like close to 200 pictures.... If you really want to see all of them, email me ***
 
posted by TTD at 12/09/2006 02:14:00 PM | Permalink |


18 Comments:


  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    very nice. glad you had a good time

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaawd the girl is up there dropping it like it's hot on the bar!

    Again, may I be you when I grow up? LOL

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Pamalicious

    OOOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOOO January 20th I'll be in Vegas getting married and you have given me some GREAT incentive! What a great time. What was the weather like - I didn't see any coats, lol

    What fun! My fiancee doesn't drink but that's cool - I'mma need someone to carry me back to the hotel.

    We're staying at the Flamingo!

    You all had a great time! Thanks for amped up my already excited ass!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger TTD

    dnt - thanks..

    ladynay - lmao! and i had a ball up there on the bar! there's one in DC.. and I'm going to find it!

    pamalicious - congrats!! weather was like 65 during the day and 40 at night.. toni braxton is at the flamingo.. ur welcome ;-p

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    What's up with that bra everyone was wearing?

    I almost feel kinda dirty looking at the pics of the women on the bar. Almost. LOL! I wouldn't mind taking body shots off of some of those chicks.

    You could've gotten married. Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson had four ceremonies. Then again their marriage didn't even last that many months...um never mind.

    Glad you had fun. Where's my present?

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Look at you dropping it like its hot. Lol. Looks like so much fun!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger TTD

    freaky - the guys had to strut in them, whoever did it the best got 5 free shots.. me & the lady was just drunk & having a good time... i'm ur present! lol. i made it back safe just for u :-)

    mizz jj - it was.. so much that i may reconsider about next year..

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am glad you had fun . . . then again its not like that was ever in doubt. I might just have to make that trip with y'all next year. Especially if I don't make it out there for the All-Star game.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    That shouda been 1 of my NEVER's cuz I been to Vegas 1x when i was like 7 and my mama left me in the car, does that count? I dont like to gamble neither. Was it hot there? It seems like it wasn't..U know whjat I wanna do,...GO skiing.....and yes, I got up with that broad Friday..and fell UP the ramp!!!!!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Lāā

    Hi TTD!

    You had so much fun! Last year I was saying that's what I wanted to do...dance on the bar or table. Vegas seems like so much fun.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger TTD

    org - i'll be sure to email u the details. the all-star game is going to be CRAZY! and so are the prices for things...

    missy - no that doesnt count! temp was like 65 during the day, 40 at night.. im going skiing in feb

    laa - HIII!!! are you back??? it was! i had a ball on the bar.. me & my girls stay on the stage in ANY club that we go to.. lol

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Looks like you had a blast..you and that alcholo going down your throat LOL..I'm def gonna have to go next year!!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    Okay, I can understand getting caught with the digital camera with the metal detectors... but how in the hell do you get caught trying to smuggle a disposable joint into the show????

    I can see GTL right now gettin' caught like Rerun did on What's Happenin' when he was taping the Doobie Brothers concert... ha ha. I'm sorry, but that visual is jive funny to me.

    Looks like y'all had a blast as always though. Now I know who I wanna be like when I grow up...

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    Good to see you all made it back in one piece...LOL! Looks like you all had a BALL!

    I know what you mean bout getting so drunk that you're on the bar partying with the white girls. I had an episode like that in Ft. Lauderdale! LOL!!!

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger TTD

    honey - i had like 4 shots! when i showed my mom the pics... she was like "Tiffany!" lol

    tsg - jeezy looks better in person than he does on tv/mags/etc... but he's not cute

    g. mo - cause the lady was eyeing him the entire way up to the gate and she saw him put it in his jacket

    dynasty - im usually onn stage w/ my homegirls.. but never w/ anyone that i dont know...

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am glad you enjoyed ur self look like you had a lot of fun.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG you saw Mary live...how was that? U so lucky...girl ya'll be everywhere....Must be nice!!! I bet the Billboard awards were 2 hype

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger BK

    fabulous!