Friday, December 15, 2006
Got My Grades
Got an A!!!! Yah me!!! Keeping that 4.0… now my grandmother has even more to brag about to her friends :-) So you know what that means??? Tomorrow morning, at the experiment… I shall be WASTED! In celebration, of course. LOL.

Last night, my part-time job had their Holiday Party at McCormick & Schmidt. Food was great, free drinks were great! Last Saturday was my full-time job’s Holiday Party – they had open bar…. GTL says I work with a bunch of lushes at both jobs! LMAO. But he was up there drinking with me, so what does that make him?

Not too much planned for this weekend, other than the experiment. GTL and I might go to out tonight… just to work some things out for the future…. Not to party though, since we have a big day ahead of us. LOL. What plans do you have for the weekend?? Invite is still out there for you Baltimore/DC/NOVA bloggers to come “experiment” with us! Just holla at me :-)

Isn’t this picture crazy??



This is the new Time Out! Only thing missing is the tape over the baby’s mouth. HAHAHA

Have a good weekend!!!!
 
posted by TTD at 12/15/2006 11:05:00 AM | Permalink |


18 Comments:


  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    I got my 4 little pics up from last Friday i need that super camera u got....

    I ate @ McCormick & Schmidts here...it was kewl.

    I hope to be sippin on a mojito tonite and getting tossed 2 morrow 2 make up for last weekend.
    Have a good one

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Don't forget the ball gag in the baby's mouth. Wouldn't want to hear her screaming for help or anything. I like how the duck, chicken, chuck or whatever it is has been hung by the neck.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Emmm I love that place...and if I was closer to Bmore you know I'd be there but I got GRE's at 1pm which means no drinkin till Sat night LOL

    Have fun..and I would say don't drink but hey pour some for me LOL

    When I have kids I'm gonna try that LOL..why the stuffed animal in time out too hahaha...

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger TTD

    missy - hope this weekend is better than last weekend...

    freaky - that's just mean! it's bad enough the baby is taped up in the 1st place! lol

    honey - GOOD LUCK!!!!! i hope u do well... im sure u will... and i got you :-)

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    How the hell they get that baby up there like that? Still laughing at that picture. Congrats on your GPA.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Go TTD! YAY!!!!!!!! Great job!

    Yall ever thought about drinking some water? (j/k)

    I got a party to go to this weekend, trying to be like this chick TTD I know of! ROFL

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger TTD

    mizz jj - thanks! they had to have a couple of people taping her

    ladynay - i drink water :-) i even drink it when i'm drinking alcohol! lol. have fun at the party!!!

    tsg - grown ups get drunk too! lol.. have fun!!!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love McCormick & Schmidts. The stuffed Salmon is off the hook. Have fun with your experiment this weekend.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    congrats on the grades!

    have a great weekend! drink enough for me too! :-)

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Who the fuck taped that baby to the fucking wall?

    Makes me wanna call CPS.

    Congrats on the excellent grades!

    I like smart people. :-)

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Rose

    Congrats on the grades...very good....

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    damn that's low down...lol...but funny

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Congrats on the A! Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger BK

    I'm going to McCormick & Schmidt's this friday LOL

    but that picture.. LMAO hahahaaa

    waiting for the experiment details

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Paula D.

    Congrats on the A!!!! Haaaaa! That picture os hilarious!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Well tomorrow my FINAL is due and I havent started on it

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Darbs

    Who in da hell would do this to their child???

    Congrats on the GPA! I'm proud of you!

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congrats!