Friday, December 22, 2006
Not much going on with me. No real plans for the holiday weekend. No parties (can you believe it? LOL.) Tonight will be a chill night for us. Tomorrow, I plan on finishing my shopping. I know what I’m getting, and from where, it’s just a matter of going to go get it.

Tomorrow night, we’ll be saying farewell to TE. She’s headed to N’awlins (New Orleans) for 2 months. She’ll be missed, but if time/schedule and money permits, we’re going to try to go visit her for Mardi Gras. That should be fun! We’re going to do dinner at Don Pablo’s, and then probably back to her house to kill the rest of her liquor! LOL. Her idea, not mine… but I’m not going to turn down free alcohol!

Sunday, GTL and I will be attending his church service. And then Monday, my grandmother is cooking as usual. I’ll hit up my other grandmother’s just to see my family.

Merry Christmas!!!
 
posted by TTD at 12/22/2006 11:02:00 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Have a blessed and Merry Christmas...

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Have a Happy Merry Xmas to you and yours..be safe out there @ the mall its crazy

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    How come none of the people you're shopping for tomorrow get the "I'm your gift" gift? :o(

    Merry Christmas, have fun, be safe, and any extra money lying around should be sent to me. :o)

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger TTD

    all - thank you!

    freaky - GTL does! lol.. every time he asks me what he's getting for christmas, i say ME!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Rose

    Merry Christmas to you!

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    Merry Christmas to you and yours