Thursday, November 30, 2006
World AIDS Day
Today is World AIDS day. HIV/AIDS affects the Black/African American (however you associate yourself) Community. I’m not going to go into this soapbox about the issue. You can read… you can hear… you know what’s going on. Continue to educate yourself and protect yourself. Click on the link for more info:

Support World AIDS Day

It’s FRIIIIDAAAAAY!!!!!!! I couldn’t WAIT for this week to be over! I’m chilling for the most part this weekend. I’ll be shopping for some last minute things today… I’m getting my hair done tomorrow. Tomorrow night, I have 2 birthday parties to attend. And Sunday, I’ll be packing…. Because Monday morning I’ll be headed to VEGAS!!!!

I’ll be MIA all next week. But when I return… I have SOME stories (not all, cause you know…. (don’t kill me Freaky.. LOL) what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Anyways… ya’ll take care and miss me (and GTL) while we’re gone :-)
 
posted by TTD at 11/30/2006 03:34:00 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    I laughed at this post cuz I was waiting to read about somebodies party going on this weekend and you mentioned TWO! LOL Live it up girl, live it up!

    You (and GTL) will be missed. Travel safely and take pix (like you wasn't going to anyways)...

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Girl you are doing the dang on thing LOL...have fun...party hard in Vegas for me..and yes we expect some stories..ok not all of them LOL...be careful..watch your drinks..even with GTL...he's trouble LOL

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    OK 2 parties...dang starting Dec off right...


    I love how you and GTL travel together....

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hope you have a wicked time in Vegas especially as you will be relaxing etc!!
    Will miss you both - will be out myself so check for post next week and maybe some pics.
    xxS*Bxx

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    u GOING FOR the whole week? What yall gonna do? U gonna go to the BUnny Ranch? See TOni Braxton? or Prince? I heard he opened a club there.....I hope your hair holds up with that humidity. Take lots of pics....but i knwo how u do anyways.Have fun chicka...

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - im only staying at 1 party for like 30 min.. just have to show my face

    honey - i know.. i gotta watch him :-)

    n1 - we travel so much together that i feel weird sometimes when i fly solo or do a girls trip..

    sb - where you going?? i know im a have a good time.. i hope i WIN!!

    missy - gambling, partying, drinking, and going to the billboard music awards! and im getting braids.. so i wont have to worry about my hair :-)

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Vegas has video cameras everywhere so remember that what happens in Vegas is probably being recorded and watched by at least a few people. Gotta love surveillance equipment. :o)

    Moi, kill? I prefer blackmail and extortion. LOL!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Great post!

    Have fun in Vegas and you have to tell us a few stories. Not everything can stay in Vegas.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger BeautyinBaltimore

    I do, you our city has such a big problem with STDs and AIDS in particular.
    Enjoy your trip.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey hey,

    Haven't managed to get my pics from my friends digi cam yet so there might be a post but no photos unfortunately - but just to say hope u win BIG!!!!!
    xx

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    GREAT POST Have fun girl and do it up....lol

    Mary won 9 billboard awards...yay