Friday, December 08, 2006
We're Back
We're back. We're broke... but we had a great time!!!!!! Details and pics to come..... but a quick run down:
  • Billboard Music Awards - not allowed to bring in camera =(
  • Took a picture w/ Young Jeezy
  • Passed out in order to adjust to time difference
  • Lost money
  • Lost voice
  • Coyote Ugle
  • Studio 54
  • Alcohol, Alcohol, & Alcohol
  • Hangover
  • Alcohol, Alcohol, & Alcohol
  • OPM Night Club
  • Saw Michael Jackson... LMAO
  • Studio 54
  • Hooters
  • Lots of pictures!
  • Great time!!!!
  • NO wedding chapels... LOL!!!

I'll probably post over the weekend while I'm working on my paper. Freaky... this will be the last time you can yell PAPER at me until mid-January.... so hope you're around this weekend :-)

And everyone enjoy their weekend........ And yes I have a party to go to! LOL. Don't I always???

 
posted by TTD at 12/08/2006 11:47:00 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    YAY! You made it back safely! Sounds like the next post is gonna be a doozy. I'll be around this weekend to read it, can't wait!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    PAPER! PAPER! PAPER! That felt good to get out.

    I'm afraid of going to Vegas with anyone I'm not related to. I'm pretty sure I'll either get drunk or take someone's joke or dare seriously and wind up with a Mrs. Deaky.

    Please tell me there are pictures of scantily clad babes with eyes that say come hither Freaky?

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Damn so much has happened!!!U back already????? Wished i was there isntead of here.....i will look at the pics later.....but im glad you had a godo time..i m going on a trip too this weekend..ill have something to blog about on Monday

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Sounds like you had an amazing time!

    And drank a lot too!

    :-)

    So you must tell me...is Young Jeezy as ugly in person as he is on TV?

    Do tell.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    Why are Black folks are hard headed??? lol. Go back to my response to your thread on Nov 7 when you talked about going to the Billboard Awards. I told you what you had to do to get a camera in there to take pics. I'm an awards show vet and have done it numerous times. Oh well... it still sounds like you had a good time.