Thursday, November 02, 2006
Get to Know Me a Little Better
1. What is your occupation? Help Desk Technician

2. What color are your socks right now? White & pink

3. What are you listening to right now? An idiot

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? GTL

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes

9. How old are you today? 24

10. Favorite drinks? Hennessy

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I’ve gotten streaks… Once I did the multi-color ones and they were red…. BRIGHT red, and I cried. LOL.

13. Pets? No

14. Favorite food? Bar-B-Q Spare Ribs

15. What was the last movie you watched? Saw 3

16. Favorite holiday? Christmas

17. What do you do to vent anger? Drink and/or have sex

18. What were your favorite toys as a kid? Cabbage Patch Doll, Barbie

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall because of my birthday

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

21. Cherry or blueberry? Cherry

22. Do you want your friends to send this back? Guess in my case that means post.. I don’t care

23. . Who is the most likely to respond? Don't know

24. Who is least likely to respond? Don't know

25. Living arrangements? 50% with my mom and 50% with GTL

26. When was the last time you cried? Sunday

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that your sending this to? n/a

29. What did you do last night? Watch TV while I washed clothes

30. What is your current relationship status? Soon to be engaged
 
posted by TTD at 11/02/2006 01:39:00 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Soon to be engaged? Is that status like saying...I know it's coming I just don't know when??? How cute!

    I wish I seen this b4, I would have jacked this for my post today...you will see this again tho'! LOL

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    cool

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - exactly :-) i dont mind.. i jacked it from an email anyways!

    dnt - :-)

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    So I'm betting you get into a lot fights huh? If my girlfriend did that to vent her anger I'd make it my life's mission to anger her everyday. LOL!

    What made you cry?

    LOL @ listening to an idiot.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger TTD

    freaky - LOL @ fighting a lot.. not really.. GTL doesn't like a lot of drama. I was watching the movie w/ J-Lo about the mother-n-law... i cried when she was about to break off the wedding.. im a big baby in movies :-)

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmmmm things i never knew!! I might have to steal this to let my readers know how Yaz gets down

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    Yeah, I'm stealing this for a rainy day...

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Make sure i get an invite...cuz i would def make that one :-) Hope u get what u ask for

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger TTD

    yaz & t. cas - be my guest!

    missy - most definitely!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Soon to be engaged . . . now I gotta see if I can hustle me up a date to the wedding of the century.