Monday, October 23, 2006
I'm Dehydrated!!
***Update***
I got an A in my class!!!!! Yah me!!!! I still have a 4.0 in Grad School!!! Celebration bitches! lol

I had a good weekend. Only one bad night, and that was Thursday. I got my belly-button pierced August 2005. Sometimes it still bothers me. Well Thursday night, I decided I was going to take it out and give my stomach a break. When I woke up Friday morning to put my belly ring back in, the hole had closed on me. WTF! It was only 8 hours ago when I took it out. =( And yes, I’m sure its closed. It closed from the inside out. I could get in the top and bottom holes, but it doesn’t go pass the entrance. Oh well. Maybe in another year or so I’ll get it done over again.

Friday night was my date with my mom and grandmother. We did Popeyes. I haven’t been to this Popeyes since this episode back in March. And lo and behold, they fucked my order up again. I asked for mashed potatoes and red beans & rice. I got mashed potatoes and cole slaw. YUCK! I hate cole slaw. But I was already at my grandmothers… luckily her and my mom eat it.. so it didn’t go to waste. But this time I went online and complained.

Over the Hedge was a really cute movie. My mother and grandmother were cracking up. I laughed here and there. I don’t know.. ever since Finding Nemo, there haven’t been that many really good cartoons. I mean I absolutely LOVE Finding Nemo. I can watch that movie repeatedly and crack up. Chicken Little was good, but I digress. I would recommend Over the Hedge to anyone to RENT… I don’t know about buying it….

Saturday, I had to work. When I got off of work, I got myself together for the Baltimore Meet & Greet. The plan was to meet at Organized Noise hotel and walk down. We got to his hotel and realized how far away it was from the harbor and the price for parking at his hotel, we opted to drive. LOL. We got there and headed straight to the bar to wait for the others. We got drinks from our bartender Jess.



When the rest came, we went to our table and ordered appetizers and more drinks from our waiter Quad.


Doesn’t he look like the young Michael Jackson? LOL

GTL asked for something strong to drink, the strongest drink possible. Quad didn’t think that he could kill his drink, so they made a wager that if he killed his drink, our wings were ½ off.



His drink was gone in 5 seconds. Organized Noise was like, it I knew it would’ve been gone that fast, I would’ve recorded it. LMAO. Because of that, Quad kept giving him free shots of drinks, but wouldn’t tell him what they were. It was like guess the shot! We were eating and drinking and being merry. Kween got some potato salad with her mini burgers that were horrible. And people started acting. LOL. They ate the some potato salad and would act like it was good. What was funny was that, Quad came by and was like, “Don’t do that!” when Kween was about to take a bite. He was like, they look good, but I wouldn’t recommend ANYONE eating them. They’re disgusting. Well No1Special hid the bad taste very well.



But GTL couldn’t hide it. LOL



It was 10 PM and the drinks were now ½ priced. You know what that means!! More drinks!! And more pictures!









Then the games started. We played never-have-I-ever. I swear... you learn so much about people from these games. When people would drink to certain statements made… and we all had the WTF look on our faces, demonstrations had to be done.



Then we had to rep our schools. The whole reason behind the meet and greet was for Morgan’s Homecoming, so here are the Morgan Alums.



But so what! MSU, wasn’t the only school represented there. We Are… Penn State!!



We all had a ball and are trying to make plans to go up to NY some time in Spring 2007.



Sunday I had to work again. And then I took a loooong nap before dinner. Dinner was good. We had lasagna and wine w/ sundaes for dessert. We watched Old School and then Cold Case. Everybody left and then I fell asleep on Without a Trace.

I have to get well rested this week, because this upcoming weekend is going to be off the hook.
 
posted by TTD at 10/23/2006 07:44:00 AM | Permalink |


25 Comments:


  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    Lincoln University was there and we get no love...that's cool hate us if you want....orange and blue 4ever...LOL...my blog will post in a couple of hrs stay tuned

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger BK

    Girl.. whew.. I know what you mean with them long naps.. after my midterm I WAS OUT!!!!

    but errr I had a great time.. and the 4th should be a go.. I don't work that sunday morning.. so I will make sure I get things in order so I can come!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Cute pics. You guys looked like you had fun! I love drinking games. I went out to celebrate my new job with my girls this weekend and I am still feeling it today!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    So whats going on the 4th? SO GTL wasnt drunk? Do we need to go back to Seanna's house and get it on again!!!!! Cuz he was out for the count that nite damn sure cant wait to do it agian...

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger TTD

    GTL - Lincoln will get nothing but love this weekend.. and you were the only representative.. it has to be more than 1 rep to get a pic :-)

    bk - that's what's up! that should def be fun!

    mizz jj - i love them too! that's how you REALLY get drunk! lol

    missy - the 4th my cousins are having a 30th birthday party that should be off the hook!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    Hey Norfolk State was in the house.....BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD..

    Yeah you learn alot from that game. Are T and her boo still together? cause he didnt wanna play at all....LMAO...tryna drink on the sly

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    It sucks when someone messes up your order.

    You guys never look bored. LOL! Hope you have fun on the 4th. What if anything are you doing for Halloween?

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger TTD

    n1s - and as i told gtl.. need more than 1 representative! lol. i think/hope so.. cause T was hearing some things she didnt like. lol

    freaky - especially when u have a taste for what they missed.. halloween? watching saw 3!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    I swore I commented already but...

    Constantly having a good time with good people is a blessing!

    I still can't figure out how your belly hole closed when it's been a over a year! Hmmmmmmm

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    i am just mad that we didn't take a pic for Tesst College..WHAT! lol

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Wow, I wish I could have been there! We all could have represented for the School of Hard Knocks

    GTL drank that drink fast because the ice didn't even melt LOL

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Paula D.

    Congrats on the 'A' in your class. I wish I was having all that fun!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger TTD

    tsg - drinking games are definitely a great way to get drunk!

    ladynay - that happens to me all of the time! stupid blogger! it really is a blessing.. that makes me smile :-)

    kween - same for you! no solo representation posted! cause you do have a Tesst photo in the album

    laa - you can still come down on 11/17 for gtl's birthday

    paula - thanks :-) u can come to bmore...

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Look like yall had FUN. I was out of town and couldnt make it, but I shole wish I had!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey TTD I had no idea you were a part of the big blue & white cult! GO PENN STATE! I was in BK this weekend, maybe I'll catch the next one.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    Looks like y'all had a good time. Sorry I missed out, but baby bro was in town so family first ya know.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    glad you had a good time

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Organized Noise

    I'll save my editorial comments for my own post, but I definitely enjoyed myself.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    looks like fun...dang u alwasy somewhere...I like how u take pics and share them with ya blog fam


    Black LOVEe you and ur dude!!

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    I need to come up to the Mid Atlantic cuz you guys do it big with the blogger meet ups. Glad you had a good time.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger BK

    Congrats on that A!!!! shyt.. can I pull 2 of those this semester????


    We'll see :)

    yeah we need an update.. cause I need to know cause he was SKURRED to drink fa real LOL

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger TTD

    mr. miller - we had a blast :-) u can make the next one.. whenever that is! lol

    tif - that's right! WE ARE... PENN STATE!

    g. mo - that's cool.. next time..

    yaz - no problem.. no story is worth telling w/o pics :-)

    t. cas - ur more than welcome to come up! maybe we'll come down to ATL cause i've never been

    bk - thanks ma! i haven't talked to TE, but i'm gonna find out :-)

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Drama Kween

    congrats to the A and 4.0

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sangindiva

    Aiight party animals!!

    Congrats on the A and 4.0!!
    U go girly!! The pics look great as usual!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WTG on the A and looks like you had a great weekend.

    Once I get bad service at a restuarant, if it is a chain, I just never go back to that particular location. If it is really bad service and it seems to be a corporate culture (like the Denny's racial incidents) I boycott all of them