Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I called out today. I woke up this morning just not feeling like going to work. I’ve been feeling like that everyday this week, so this morning, I said fuck it! I’m not going in. So I got to sleep in until like an hour ago… which felt amazing by the way!! I really needed that.

I’m so pumped…. Go to google.com and type in T&J Promotions… go ahead.. I’ll wait…………………..Ok! You see what’s number 1 there?? And the next two are actually me again mentioning it here on this blog! LOL. I have to modify my meta-tags on my site so like the 1st ten options that come up are our site and our MySpace site. That’s so hot. GTL pointed that out to me last night.

How about… I start school tomorrow. Great! I just ordered my book Sunday. It’s been shipped so HOPEFULLY I’ll get it today so I do my pre-homework and not look unprepared…. But I really thought I started NEXT Thursday. That would’ve been really embarrassing if I didn’t check things out in time. So now I have to get focused for school – cause I really wasn’t! LOL.

My two closest friends (JG & Kessino) are in the music business… last night one of their members was on the radio for this battle thing they have every Tuesday. He won (although he sucked… LOL) But I’m happy for them.. So they’re trying to do big things this year. 2007 is the year for new companies to do big things!!! I’m telling you! It’s gotta happen! Here's Kessino...
OK, I tried to show the video that he sent me, but the code that's on that page not working right... so if you want to see a snibit... click here.

Not too much going on in the world of TTD. What’s going on with you???
 
posted by TTD at 1/10/2007 12:33:00 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Look at ya'll gettin' your google on. That is so cool. Congrats.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    YAY T&J productions! I hope you find your school focus soon! Then help me find mine! LOL

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    I liked the page. I no your business will be a great success.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Congrats on your T & J Promotions.

    Not a whole lot going on with me. Same old, same old.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lady J

    congrats On t&j and make sure you focus on school cause i want to hear about those good grades

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Im happy for ya chica..i predict BIG things for ya in 07.....dont forget about us little people. Shoot me a PM with your Myspace page

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    I wanted to call out today to...just for sleep purposes but we had some big wig coming to meet with us from one of our East coast offices so I had to show up.


    Good going on T&J...that's HAWT.

    And whooo have fun at school.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    chele - thanks :-)

    ladynay - i hope i find it too!

    dnt - thanks! i hope so!

    mizz jj - same thing over here...

    lady j - i hope i can tell u about those good grades!

    missy - what's ur name on myspace

    mistress - that's the same reason that i called out today.. lol.. i just couldn't get out of bed!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Nothing is going on other than me counting down to having Monday off!!! WOOOHOO LOL

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Hope you enjoyed taking yesterday off. Now, "PAPER!!!" I was just tuning up my voice so it will be ready for you.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger TTD

    honey - im not off, but i know it's gonna be slow, so hopefully i'll get to leave early!

    freaky - get ur practice cause looking at the syllabus.. i have THREE papers to write this course *deep sigh*

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    Hey Girl! I should have stayed home today, too!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger 4EverJennayNay

    *He won (although he sucked… LOL)*

    LOL!! I had a good laugh at this one. Good luck with school! It's my goal to go back in the spring of next year. I'm still jaded from the first undergrad experience.