Thursday, October 26, 2006
This morning I was thinking…. I’m happy. Everything is well in the world of TTD. I read my buddy Freaky Deaky’s blog today and it had me thinking. I’m one of those selfish bloggers he’s talking about. The kind that post occasionally, but always want to read other’s. I don’t do it intentionally, but have come to the conclusion, it’s because I’m happy.

When I first started this blog, I hated my job. I hated (well, really was frustrated with) my current friend/roommate at the time. So I was posting often cause I had a lot on my chest to vent about. But that’s not the case anymore.

I love my job; even my part-time job. My ex-roommate is now only an associate so I don’t worry myself over her anymore. My current friends, although not perfect, are great to me. My husband is great. Of course, as with any relationship, there’s the occasionally lover’s quarrel, but other than that…. We have no problems: great communication, trust, sex...................

I honestly have nothing to complain about. *Knock on Wood* So of late, I’ve been posting about twice a week… once to tell what I have planned for the weekend, and the other to share pictures and tell you about the weekend.

Just for you Freaky… I’m going to try and do better. I probably won’t come up w/ any thought provoking topics (like my husband) but I will do my best to post more... now I won't promise that I actually will post more (LOL) cause I am an only child... but I will try :-)
 
posted by TTD at 10/26/2006 11:22:00 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    For the record I wasn't referring to you specifically or anything. The darker stuff is always fun to read about but you can blog about being happy. Can't you? If not then I'm sure someone out there has to make your pimp hand twitch.

    So um, is the ex roomie cute?

    Any chance of getting the drunk women to play naked twister and e-mailing me the pics? Had to ask.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger TTD

    i know you weren't... but I am.. i get mad at you when you don't post.. yet i post twice a week. LOL

    and the darker stuff really does make for a better read.. i dont mind sharing the good stuff... but for those that arent really happy our there.. i dont want to rub it in their faces...

    ex roomie is currently pregnant w/ a kid... she's cute in the face.. but she definitely looks pregnant! lol

    sorry... no naked twister!!!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    As long as you post fairly regular I think your fine. The few folks like myself that blog everyday often have post that say something like...

    I woke up, went the bathroom, ate, showered, dressed, went to work, came home, watched xyz, and went to bed! LOL

    Then repeat that for 3 days!

    If you don't have much to post, don't force it.

    It's just the people that you get to like reading that post pretty regular to only stop or post like once a month, if that, that drive me insane! Get me all interested and then evaporate! LOL

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Whats great sex? THat still exists? Glad u got rid of your stressful situations.

    Even when i Dont post , i put up a picture, a vidoe something to let yall know im still breathing...lol

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - i usually give notice if i'm going to be on leave :-)

    missy - it's something rare... but yes it exists! lol. it took u a whole to update from howard.. and i'm still waiting on a story to go along w/ those pics!!!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    missy- damn right great sex still exists...lol..

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Rose

    I think I am going to post more. Right now I do it once a week but writing centers me. I realize that a lot of bloggers started posting because they were venting and stopped when they were better.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    Sometimes when you post too much, you run outta stuff to talk about. I found myself going through that the last couple of weeks.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    i think that you do fine. i mean, i know what to expect in terms of blogging. like you said, one to set the weekend up and another to recap what went down.

    and if you don't feel like posting, you shouldn't force it. i've found my worst posts were when i didn't really want to do it, but felt like i "should."

    have a good weekend!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Lol. I am over at Freaky's site and now I know I am going to have stop lurking. I hear you about blogging.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I started my blog for the same reasons as you. I'm a lot happier now. Actually, I'm considering blogging less.