Friday, October 27, 2006
I don’t want to be here
And it’s not because I’m excited about tonight or this weekend or anything like that… I just rather be in my bed right now. Today is cloudy and supposed to be rainy out all day…. This is the perfect day to be in my bed… not at work. But since I can’t go anywhere…. I’ll make the best of it.

Plans for the weekend….. I have a lot in store!

Tonight…. I won a happy hour at The Lodge Bar. They’re only offering drink specials from 8PM-10PM… so I decided to start it at 7PM. I’ll probably go down a little earlier, just so I’m there to greet my guests. Hopefully it will a lot of fun. They play decent music (Top 40) but then they play a ban around 10PM or so. I hope the band is good… cause the couple of times I’ve been, they sucked!

Tomorrow… Headed to the mall to find a cute shirt to wear that night. Tried looking last night, but had no luck. So hopefully I’ll find a sexy shirt… Gotta look good when I go up to Lincoln :-) After that, GTL and I are hitting to road to go to Lincoln’s homecoming. Don’t worry, I’ll be dressed in layers! And I’ll have my skully, no plans on getting sick over here! We’re staying the night up there so we can go to the after-party. What’s crazy about this party is that it ends at 3AM…. This is the alumni party… the current’s students party ends at 5AM. What’s up with that????

Sunday…. We’ll come back from PA. I’m kind of late with it, but better late than never…. I’m taking my 3 girlfriends and GTL out for dinner. They helped me sooo much with my mother’s surprise birthday party…. No one in my family (except my grandmother, and she’s my dad’s mom!) helped me with the party. I told them that I was going to treat them to dinner to show my appreciation…. But I had to make it clear to those drunks that if they want alcohol, they’re on their own. LOL.

What plans do you have?? Hope you have a great weekend!!
 
posted by TTD at 10/27/2006 11:20:00 AM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Tell GTL I said HEYYY!! LOL..have fun be careful..party hard and don't catch a cold..shouldn't the party be the other way around...they think the Alumni can't hang huh...I'll be watching SAW III..sleeping and umm that's about it.

    Have a wonderful weekend

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Party hard! They figure the alumni got lives and stuff to attend to so they'd end it at 3, LOL!

    I am going to hang with my mom and maybe some of my ole crew this weeekend.

    Enjoy your trip!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger TTD

    honey - thought u were going to see young one? i plan on seeing saw 3 this wknd too.. just dont know when...

    ladynay - just cause we got crap to do, dont mean we cant party :-) (i say we like i went there! lol)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I'll probably watch Michigan destroy yet another team on their quest to become number one, go see SAW 3, dust off some of my video games, and maybe even try to give out a couple of liquid Freaky injections if I can pull it off.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lāā

    It's so gloomy here too. I'm going to sleep this weekend. Hope you have a ball at the homecoming. And stay warm.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger BK

    drive safe and have fun!!!


    but way LOL you ain't know.. ALUMNI = OLD PEOPLE that's why it ends at 3am!!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger TTD

    tsg - i wanna go to a halloween party.. but the only one i know of is on a mon.. dont think i'll make that one

    freaky - ur going to dust off the games.. but are you actually going to play them ;-p

    laa - i'll be glad when i can get a weekend where i can sleep!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger TTD

    bk - lol! i aint old!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Enjoy life before u get OLD...u gotta always keep it moving...Love is great. I wish i had ppl in my corner like that. Have a fantabulous weekend. Have a mojito or an Long ISland for me :-) Have fun

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    LOL at telling them they on they own with alcohol.....that's your best bet, cause i've seen your husband drink and i know he's no joke

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    My plans got washed out, so I'll be in the house all weekend.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Darbs

    I didn't know you went to Lincoln! I know a couple of people that went there...one being a VERY good friend of mine. Anyway...have a GREAT time...that's what Homecoming's are all about! Hope the weather is kind to you guys...it definitely is a stay in bed, surf the net, watch good movies and eat good food kinda weekend!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    LOL, yeah, I'll play something. I haven't even taken the plastic and opened some of the games yet so they're still brand new games to me.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger meljoy

    hmmm.... drinking... 5am? whoa, I get up at that time for class! My weekend plans? Term papers!