Thursday, May 04, 2006
Fake Friends vs. Real Friends
Thanks Shenikki!!! (and no, that's not her real name!)

FAKE ASS FRIENDS & REAL FRIENDS...WHICH DO YOU HAVE?

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: are the reason you have no food.

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Would sit next to you sayin "Damn ... we fucked up ... but that shit was fun!"

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: cry with you

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back
REAL FRIENDS: keep your shit so long they forget its yours.

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you.

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
REAL FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Bitch drink the rest of that you know we don't waste."

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out

FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it (Kween & Tarisa... I'm talking to you!!!)
 
posted by TTD at 5/04/2006 04:02:00 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina

    This is some REAL SHIT right here!! Good post.

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger nosthegametoo

    To have true ones is a blessing.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    This made me laugh. My best girlfriend in the world always jokes that we are friends for life because we have so much dirt on each other we can't risk not being friends. Love this post.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger TTD

    me too miz jj! she always says.. i would never do anything wrong to you b/c you have too much dirt on me that i wouldnt want to get out just cause u mad at me! LOL

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Ha Ha! I guess I have some true friends!

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Grant

    Given the choice, I think I would prefer the FAF's. Even if I like you, get your own bloody food and remember to knock on my door! :p

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui

    THis was good, real ass shit too....*lol*

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Waddie G.

    nice post, but a lot of it is debatable...

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Darbs

    Very cute...however, I would agree with Professor that some of it is debatable...but it made it's point. I definitely have REAL friends!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    haha that real good and who ever wrote that us a genius cuz that is very smart and now i can look at my friends and see witch ones are real:)and witch ones are fake:(

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    THIS IS SOOOO TRUE!!!!
    my friends are EXACATACALLY the same!!!
    thats weired,
    and yes i am a pig wene comes to my friends moms cooking,she's better then my mom!lol
    this song is (THE SHIT!!!)