Thursday, April 20, 2006
I wish…
…I would win the freaking lottery!! The mega million on Tuesday was for $259 million. Someone else won it, but if I did, this is what I’d do:

I’d have if broken up over my life time (I’m young, I have a long life to live ~ God forbid some knucklehead takes it away from me)

I would sooo quit my full time job. I would keep the weekend job because (once they find someone) that’s only one weekend a month that I would have to work. And I would set it up that all of my money goes into a 401K plan.

I have a pretty big family, so I would hit everyone off with $1,000 (they can’t say I didn’t give them anything.) And $1K is more money that what they previously had…

I’d pay off my mom’s house and grandmother’s house and car. And then give them each like $25 million.

GTL would get his hoops/gym for him to own and his brother to operate. And his Jaguar…

My 3 homeboys are into music (the rap game.) Equipment and shit is expensive, so I would give them a nice amount in gift certificates to places like the Guitar Center so they can get on their grind.

My homegirls and I would go on a GREAT vacation bi-yearly, my treat… I don’t know if I would give them a lump sum, but if they needed me for something, they’d know they could come to me. I’d definitely take them on a shopping spree though.

Money would definitely get invested in Mutual Funds and Brokerage accounts and all that good shit. Along with College 529 plans for my future kids.

I’d buy myself a nice size house (not mansion, but house.) Pay off my Malibu and then buy myself a Denali for whatever road trips I want to take. I sure as hell would be debt free!

And then I’d volunteer occasionally because I’d get bored with staying in the house all damn day.

And when I go shopping, if “I like it, I buy it” without even looking at the price tag!!

What would you do if you won the lottery?
 
posted by TTD at 4/20/2006 10:22:00 AM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Darbs

    How much time do you have? LOL.

    I would:

    1. Pay off all of my debt
    2. Buy my mother a house and a new car
    3. Give my mother 10 million and my sisters each 1 million
    4. I would pay off all of my best friend's debt
    5. I would buy a house and a summer home in St. Lucia
    6. I would quit looking for a job and find volunteer work
    7. I would invest
    8. I would set up all of my neices and nephews with college funds
    9. I would take a chance on starting my own business
    10. Once my divorce is final, I would throw the BOMB ASS party...and you all would be invited!!!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I'd do the same type of stuff. I would definitely not work. I might go back to school for a minute though.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Grant

    I'd invest some, quit my job (it's just for money - otherwise it doesn't contribute to my life), shoot a few people since I could now afford enough legal counsel to walk, and then travel - probably to Japan and Australia.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger nikki

    i'd invest, pay off my parents' and brother's debt, set up a college fund for my niece, little cousin, and goddaughters, give my brother a shitload so he can do his thing.

    set up a non-profit, start a biz, build a house and give my soon to be ex a grip of it so he can publish his own book.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger nosthegametoo

    Spend ten years living recklessly, then establish a charitable orgainzation.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    I would invest, and take care of my family as well.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Sangindiva

    I would give God, my mom, sis's & bro some.
    Set my son up (college & stuff)

    Move to Europe, have a couple of kids and travel A LOT!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Cool AC

    Since you get about half of that 259 = 130 mil.

    I would set up my family and close friends up with trust funds, 1 mil each (that's about 30 mil), so they can live off the interest. They would make like 70k a year, so they could choose to work or not.

    The rest (100 mil) I would invest half in a trust fund and live off the intrest (Like 3.5 mil a year)! And I would spend the rest traveling and stuff!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger MZPEACH

    I know that's right! Family first!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger chele

    Isn't it fun to dream?

    I would:

    (1) hire a financial planner and a lawyer
    (2) give 10% to my church
    (3) set up college funds for my kids and my nieces and nephews
    (4) pay off my house
    (5) buy a summer house on a beach
    (6) obviously quit my job
    (7) do whateva the hell else I want!

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui

    Don't get me to start dreaming...

    First off, i would clear my credit.
    Hold up, first off, I'm not telling nobody or making any sudden purchases...*lol*

    Then clear my credit,send my son to the best school money can buy...*lol* acquire investment properties, both personal(in various states) and business properties, in the community.
    Get my Chevy with low mileage and beating sound system.'s...*lol*, tint, candy paint, leather interior. I don't need no shoes, just some nice 18
    I don't want a mansion, but a nice sized house with a backyard, swimming pool, built from the ground up, with my sunken living room and dance studio, and Kaeven's playworld...*lol*

    Then I would just keep playing Monopoly...buying and selling real estate and community development to keep me from being bored with life....

    Thanks for the dream, now back to reality...

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui

    You know I gotta break off my sister lovely... I'll give mom and dad half of what I give my sis...*lol*