Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I've Been Tagged!
Thanks Luvin' Me!

The rules are
1. Come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover
2. Mention the gender of target
3. The person tagged has to tag 8 people and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged.

My PERFECT man is GTL...

His 10 qualities that make him perfect to me are:

  1. Honest/Trustworthy - Trust is the most important thing in a relationship (it falls in line w/ being one's friend)
  2. Possess a good sense of humor - If we can't laugh together, we'll have a dull relationship
  3. Athletic - We can play baskeball and work out together
  4. Sense of style - speaks for itself, although it does kinda break my pockets come birthdays and Christmas.. LOL
  5. Accepting - I'm not perfect.. GTL realizes that, and still loves me for me
  6. Focused - He has goals in his life.. he's not just living each day as it comes
  7. Loving - He LOVES me.. what more can I ask for?
  8. Compatible/Common Interests - We need to share common interests, else we can never do anything together besides $&@! (that's great, but I need more)
  9. God Loving/Fearing - We can go to Church together... plus if he doesnt love and know God... we have some issues anyways!
  10. Respectful - R-E-S-P-E-C-T-find-out-what-it-means-to-me!! LOL.. Respect me. Don't walk all over me and treat me like shit! Cause we won't last long.. and as long as he respects he momma, he's bound to respect me as well!

GTL has all of these traits and probably some more that I can't think of (cause this was kinda hard) and that's why he's MY PERFECT MAN :o)

 
posted by TTD at 4/04/2006 04:50:00 PM | Permalink |


15 Comments:


  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger chele

    That is the sweetest thing I've read all day. of course it's only 8:30 ... LOL!

    I'm happy for you guys!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Loved the answers!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    That's so cute.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    That is cute....GOtta love BLack love..he got any brothers..that like to travel

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger TTD

    he got brothers.. 1's locked up and the other 2 are taken & nothing like 'em :o)

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Rell

    all along I thought I was the perfect man... tsk tsk

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger TTD

    you are rell.. for some lucky lady in NC :o)

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Grant

    For some reason, when I first saw the title I thought you wrote "I've Been Raped." Earlier today I got behind a truck from a company called "Liberty Floors" which I thought read "Liberty Blood." Darn time change has me all discombobulated.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    cool post, but you still have another tag to answer lol

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger TTD

    6 crazy things about me, is hard =(

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Darbs

    Very nice post...a beautiful tribute to your Man...how wonderful :o) I'm happy for you both!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i guess that would be the politically correct answer but whats the truth

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    damn it feels good to have your ego stroked every so often. It makes me feel great to know that i'm your man...but not only your man your perfect man. Although sometimes, i am less than perfect, i'm glad that in your eyes you still see perfection...thanks beautiful

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger TTD

    thanks dee & darbs!

    damn.. sounds like someone's bitter and/or heartbroken...

    n/p baby..

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui

    Whats up Folk, just wanted to let you know I moved...blogspots that is....