Friday, April 14, 2006
I Know I’ve Been Slacking
I don’t blog that much anymore. I never really did, but when I met you guys in blogland, I made a conscious effort to try to blog at least 2 or 3 times a week. Problem is, I usually blog about what’s going on with me. And other than work… ain’t shit going on! I haven’t been out in a while… so no crazy stories about how much fun I had at this club or that club. Well… I’m going out tonight!! My husband’s promo group has been slacking on parties.. but the chick that runs it turns 25 and she’s having a birthday party. (Come out if you can!)

I’ve become spoiled. I don’t like going out anymore unless it’s FREE or $5 to get in… the max I’m willing to pay is $10 (unless it’s a special occasion.) So that’s probably another reason I don’t go out that much anymore.

Anyways… maybe I’ll have something to talk about on Monday from tonight (or just something at all!)

HAPPY EASTER!!!!
 
posted by TTD at 4/14/2006 09:10:00 AM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Grant

    If reality lets you down, make something up. For example, tell us about the time that you went to an all-girls camp and you practiced your kissing with your Asian friend. Include details, and pictures if possible. Happy Good Friday and Bunny Day.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Happy Easter..have fun....and I hear ya shit be costing too much these days..and the drinks are outrageous

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Darbs

    Have fun at the party...I know what you mean about not going out anymore and why...it just doesn't seem worth it anymore!

    Happy Easter...can't wait to hear your party stories on Monday...maybe? LOL.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger chele

    Yeah, going out ain't what it used to be ... of course, I'm 41! I agree with Grant ... make up some stuff! :0 Have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Cool AC

    I feel you...I am also spoiled as I will not go to the club unless I can have table service! Have fun!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Rose

    Too much drama out these days. I don't care how classy the place, when you leave out the door, it seems something happens. So I stay home and enjoy my peace...happy Easter!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Rell

    i don't really go out, I'm more of a chill and relax at the apt/house type person.

    How did it turn out?

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger MZPEACH

    Did you have fun?..lol. How ya been? Hope all is well. Have you been staying at home more often?..lol.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sangindiva

    Girl I enjoy your bloggin'
    how was the party?
    DO TELL US!! :)

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo

    im a home body two but cant go wrong with hen and coke