Thursday, December 01, 2005
People Don't Know What to Say Out Their Mouths
This post is in response to the commenter to the previous post "This Quiz is Wack!"

Anonymous, I don’t give a f*ck about what you do or don’t do. You saw the party pics, but didn’t see my husband... you ever stop to think, maybe he was the one taking the pictures? Have you read past posts where his pictures are? If not, lets clear up something. My marriage is far from on the rocks. My husband and I are very happy in our relationship and he


will soon be giving me this ring in order to make out marriage official.


But.....If you need more proof of our happiness via pictures, here ya’ go!



Let this be a lesson learned to any other “anonymous commenters”….. my husband and I love each other deeply. Please do not disrespect me, him, or what we share by thinking that you could get with me… cause it ain’t happening! And as far as trying to be a friend – I have enough of them already. Thanks :o)
 
posted by TTD at 12/01/2005 11:15:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: