Sunday, November 27, 2005
This Quiz is Wack!!
You are an angry drunk





You let your problems get to you when you are drunk more than any other time. You drink to escape reality, but instead, you become bogged down with all of your problems. To avoid this, try drinking only socially, and only if you are having a good day.


Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com
Everyone that knows me, know that I'm a happy, friendly, dancing drunk. I'm not angry. I may get a little emotional, but I'm not angry! I don't try to fight, I don't get in arguments, I party! Ask my brother, he said that "everyone's best friend" when I'm drunk. I usually only drink when I go out or when my friends and I decide to have go to the bar or have a get-together... and then all I do is trip.... I only get angry when I'm sober.....lol. Take the quiz.. what kind of drunk are you?
 
posted by TTD at 11/27/2005 02:28:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i just read your blog very nice. are you everyone's best friend b/c your a flirt when your drunk, are you overly friendly, maybe we can be friends...what clubs do you go too

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger TTD

    you couldn't have read my blog too thoroughly b/c if u did, you would have saw "My Husband" all throughout. I'm everyone's best friend b/c I'm a happy drunk! I only flirt w/ my husband... so NO, we can't be friends...

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    yeah i saw it but that doesn't mean you can't have friends. I saw a few of the party pics. If that's ur husband where is the picture of him...marraige on the rocks maybe..but that's okay i won't visit ur page anymore

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    i don't know who anonymous is but make sure you stay that way b/c your disrespecting my WIFE's page and we would appreciate if you kept your comments to yourself.