Tuesday, September 27, 2005
My Birthday Weekend was Great!!
Friday night....

Kiya, Valerie and I went to BJ's (the cheapest place to get drinks!) Got nice and drunk and then went to Club Mate to party our asses off!! It was all of our first time there and we definitely plan on going again.

Saturday...

When I got up and recovered from Friday night.. I worked on my paper for school (not too much fun, but it had to be done.) Then James, Valerie, Brandon and I went to see Roll Bounce.. it was ok. It wasn't the greatest movie I ever saw, but it wasn't bad. Then James and I went to a fight party... that was just ok too. So I guess Saturday was just an ok day.

Sunday...

Was the big day. I got an invite from my friend's mom to go visit him in jail.. so I did.. it was cool. We tripped for the most part and then I came home. Worked on my paper some more. Now mind you.. I woke up at James house it was like 4PM and I have yet to receive my gift from him.. so I had a "little" attitude with him... He told me that he was taking me to dinner so make sure I was ready by 6PM. When he came to get me.. he said that he wouldn't make me wait any longer for my gift since I had an attitude with him.. so we went back to his house.. When we walked in.. SURPRISE!! It was Valerie, Brandon, my mom and aunt, Tarisa, Kiya, Ricky, Tia, Old School, Rhonda, and Kionne... My baby threw me a surprise birthday party... I got a lot of nice gifts... Thank you to all of my friends that came out... Valerie.. I'm mad that you didn't invite my brother & best friend.. but I'm not stressing it!

Weekend Overall...

Was great!!!

But because Sheneka and Tarisa missed partying with me on Friday.. I'm going to party again next Saturday at H2O....
 
posted by TTD at 9/27/2005 03:36:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Kauffman Foundation Innovation Conference Seeks to Spur University Innovation, Entrepreneurship
    Proceedings to be Posted on Innovation Blog KANSAS CITY, Mo., Sept. 27, 2005 -- The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, along with the Technology Transfer Society, will convene a three-day conference, Advancing ...
    Great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Software Programs site. It pretty much covers Software Programs related stuff. (And I've got lots of great new programs!)
    Have a look sometime!