Sunday, October 09, 2005
I Miss My Friend
My homegirl from school moved to NC earlier this year. We keep in touch via the phone and email, but that's really not the same. She came home this past weekend and we hung out like old times. Friday night we went to Club Mate (I didn't have as much fun as I did on my birthday, but it was still cool.) And then Saturday, James and I rode up to PA for dinner at her dad's. It was cool just chilling, tripping, and reminiscing about old times. I really miss her and wish that she didn't move, but that would be selfish of me to expect her not to live her life and do what she needs to do, just b/c I want to hang out with her all of the time. That just means that I have to make more of an effort to make my way down NC. And her daughter... OMG, if she isn't a little E. She's just like her mother.. She's so freaking cute! I miss her so much too.. I forgot that I had a camera phone, I should've took pictures. Her son and I weren't really close so we weren't so excited to see each other, but it was still cool to see how big he has gotten since the last time they were in town. They'll be back up for Thanksgiving. We should have some more fun then!
 
posted by TTD at 10/09/2005 02:37:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: