Thursday, October 20, 2005
Moving On to Bigger and Better Things
Many of you know that I hated my job with KC Company. I've been looking for a new job since like July. Patience is a virtue that I no longer need when it comes to my job search b/c I start a new job as a Application Support Analyst with Micros on the 31st! I'm really excited. It's totally different from what I'm doing now... which means more money and less work! Don't get me wrong, I appreciate KC for all that I've learned while there, but the job didn't make me happy. I hated my co-worker and boss and some of the people that I had to interact with on regular basis. I left work almost everyday with a headache b/c I was so stressed out. I think the new job will give me the chance to learn something new, other than just how to troubleshoot computer problems -which 9 times out of 10 turn out to be user error - and it will allow me to be a well-rounded IT professional. So... keep me in your prayers that I really like this new position and that I'm able to grow as I plan to.

In other news.... I got a 92% in my first graduate course at Villa Julie College :o)
 
posted by TTD at 10/20/2005 11:25:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: