Monday, August 08, 2005
Crab ands Football
Friday I attended Delta Sigma Theta's (Balto County Alumni Chapter) 9th annual crab feast. I had a ball, as I tend to do whenever alcohol is involved, and since it was open bar, I had a lovely time. It was me, my mom, my aunt, my husband, T, S, and her beau M... and of course my grandmother since she's a member of DST. The crabs were a little small, but eating large amounts add up, and I was nice and full by the end of the night. We all boogied! S & M had to leave early, but the rest of us stayed until they kicked us out. Although it was open bar, they served house drinks. Anyone that knows me, knows that my drink of choice is Hennessy... so since the crab feast ended at 1AM, and our favorite bar has a sub shop next door with some banging chicken tenders, me, my husband and T went to BJ's... and I must say, Hennessy is such a lovely drink! Especially when it's $3.20 for a cup that has 3/4 Hennesy and 1/4 coke! But by time we finished our drinks, the sub shop was closed =(

Saturday the Ravens had a scrimmage against the Redskins at M&T Stadium. It was me, my husband, T, M, K, and K's cousin that attended. It was hot as HELL outside!! But we moved up into the shade, so it was ok after a while. I never attended a scrimmage before. It wasn't what I expected, but it was something to do. Afterwards we went to the harbor for a bite to eat... and then home for a shower and the bed!

Sunday was chill. My husband is moving, so he and I went to view his actual apartment, as opposed to a model. NICE! I can't wait until he moves!
 
posted by TTD at 8/08/2005 04:11:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: