Friday, August 05, 2005
Guess Who Loves You More?
Last night I experience Jazzy Summer Nights at Hopkins Plaza for the first time with my new found friends. It's great to have friends that don't have any kids and can just go when/wherever they want. And that actually like to do things and for the most part have the same interests that you do. At first I was kind of skeptical about going b/c I'm not a big fan of neo-soul music, but I'm glad I went. Raheem DeVaughn was there.. and he rocked! I'm so going to buy his CD this weekend. And the best part about last night, was that it was free! But Raheem did so well that if he goes on tour, I'll pay to go see him live in concert. He's so talented, and he sounds the same on CD/radio as he does live. That's when you know you can sing... I wonder if they're having another Jazzy Summer Nights for the first Thursday in Sept....? If so... I'm there!
 
posted by TTD at 8/05/2005 11:21:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: