Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Kings Dominion
Every year my cousin's job offers discount tickets to Kings Dominion and one of my really good friends was supposed to go (as she does every year) but this year, her and her husband leave for a cruise the day that we're supposed to go. So I decided to extend an invitation to all of my friends to join me. At first everyone was excited about the price (b/c it's like less than 1/2 the price of regular admission) And now, everyone is like, they're not going. My husband always is there for me and is willing to go wherever I want to go.. But he really doesn't like to ride the rides at amusement parks, he prefers to play the games, but I'm the complete opposite! All I want to do is ride the rides.. I make sure that I do ALL of the roller coasters and then the regular rides. So as of now, it's just the two of us going.. but if by Friday (when the money is due) it's the same way, I won't be going to Kings Dominion =(

I'm so disappointed!
*sigh*

Baby.. thanks so much for being willing to go.. but I don't want you to go and be miserable riding all of the rides just to make me happy... so you'll know on Friday if Kings Dominion is still a go.
 
posted by TTD at 7/12/2005 01:12:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: