Tuesday, July 26, 2005
You didn't make it to Club One on Thurs??
And why not?!! Well... your lost! I had a ball, as I always do at my husband's party. All of my friends were there (and of course his too.) But we got there early, as suggested, and partied until the lights came on. For those who came, I'm sure you had a ball too. If you weren't able to attend, that's ok, my husband will be giving another party there again soon. I'll have more details later.

But back to me having a ball... the drinks were flowing (thanks brother for buying me and Valerie our MotherF*ckers - although I didn't really need it!) I was drunk as hell... luckily I didn't have to drive :o) The music was pumping... DJ QuickSilva played all my favorites from Old School, Hip-Hop, R&B, Reggae to Club Music. And it was packed.. not super-packed like "it's too many f*cking people in here" but a nice amount of people that you're not seeing or dancing with the same person all night long (unless you wanted to.)

Long story short.. it was a great party! And I hope that you can join us at the next one!
 
posted by TTD at 7/26/2005 03:47:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: