Wednesday, August 03, 2005
How is it MY fault?
I have this one friend, he and I have been close for like ever! Recently, he has "lost" is cell phone, so it's hard for me to catch up with him. He has a 9 to 5 and he's also in the music biz. He has his own studio downtown, so if he's not at his 9 to 5, he's at the studio. He doesn't have a phone at the studio, so my only way of really contacting him is via email, b/c he's NEVER home.

I haven't talked to him for at least 2 or 3 weeks (if not longer.) And he calls me today from work. While we're talking, I sense an attitude in his voice that he feels as though it's MY fault that we haven't been talking.

Umm... hello! Kessino! You're never home! You don't have a cell phone anymore! And I don't your work phone number! I send you emails, yes the majority of them are forwards, but I also send you "how are you" emails. Try checking your email from time-to-time if you're never going to pick up the phone. That's why I don't even bother calling the house anymore.. b/c you're NOT there!

And if you can make phone calls from your job.... why don't YOU call ME more often. So again, I ask, how is it MY fault that we haven't been talking????
 
posted by TTD at 8/03/2005 03:16:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: