Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Yesterday & Today have been HORRIBLE days!
Yesterday sucks b/c a cab driver hit my car... while it was parked! I was in my grandmother's house eating, waiting for my cousin to come over so she could do my hair. Next thing you know, my aunt runs outside saying, it sounds like there was an accident! I thought she was tripping b/c i didn't hear anything.. but sure enough, a f*cking cab driver hits the side of my car.. my 7 month old, black 2005 Chevy Malibu!!! So now I have yellow paint on the driver, front side of my car. Pissed is not the word! How did he hit my car... either (1) he was speeding when he turned the corner and didn't see the oncoming traffic until too late, and tried to move over quickly to avoid hitting them or (2) he was being impatient and tried to squeeze his boat b/w my parked car and cars in the opposite directions of him waiting at a stop sign. Either way.. my car is scratched & my side-view mirror is cracked. And although it wasn't my fault, if I want to go through my insurance company, I have to pay my deductible and then try to have his insurance company reimburse me... so I guess I won't be doing it that way...

Today (and actually the past two weeks) have sucked b/c my immediate supervisor has put in his resignation, so he really hasn't been doing too much work.. but the work has to be done, so guess who picks up the slack?? Yours truly. So now, not only do I have bunch of things that I was already responsible for, but now I have 1/2 of the work he was doing. Do you think I'll get a pay increase? I seriously doubt it.. why? B/c I just got one! And then they don't plan on replacing him.. so now I am searching hard for a new job w/ more money and less miles for me to drive. Everyday I apply to at least 2-5 jobs in the middle of me doing my work. If anyone knows of any IT help desk positions b/w the areas of Columbia and Towson, please leave a comment.... I can't take this sh*t anymore! I'm too young to be stressed like this! And then my co-workers.... (I only have 2) One is f*cking useless! The other is a backstabbing b*tch that I want to kick in her f*cking forehead!

The only good thing about today is that my husband blogged just for me.. but that good feeling only lasted 2 min.. the 2 min it took me to read it. Hopefully when I get home, he can make day a lot better :o)
 
posted by TTD at 7/20/2005 03:51:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: