Thursday, August 18, 2005
Anniversary
Webster defines anniversary as the annual recurrence of a date marking a notable event... and that's what tomorrow is for me. August 19th will mark one year that my husband and I have been together. I'm so excited because he likes to do things to surprise me and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me... I've actually known my husband a lot longer than a year. We used to go to basketball camp when we were little. And then we would see each other at basketball games throughout high school. He attended my high school rival's school. So anytime St. Frances and Towson Catholic would play - I would see him. And then I transferred to Randallstown and he knew a lot of people that went there, so I would see him there. We were always just friends... only speaking when we saw each other but nothing more. It wasn't until Black Friday 2003 he grew the balls to say something more to me down HammerJacks (sike baby, you know I'm playing :oP ) But that's when we exchanged numbers and became really good friends. Then the summer of 2004, when I came back home from school he revealed his true feelings to me.. took him long enough (just playing!) But August 19, 2004... he and I decided to dedicate ourselves to each other... and this has been the best year of my life. I love you so much James! And I can't wait to make it to our 2nd anniversary....
 
posted by TTD at 8/18/2005 04:21:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: