Sunday, January 14, 2007
Yesterday Was a Sad Day
The Ravens lost yesterday. GTL thinks that it was a good game (probably because his stupid Colts won! LOL) But he says that it was a defensive game and both teams did very well.

Now that’s where I have a problem. The Colts have NO defense whatsoever, yet we couldn’t score a touchdown? It was a game of freaking field goals! What’s up with that??? Now our defense is superb, so I’m not surprised that Manning couldn’t do what he normally does… But why the hell couldn’t we get any touchdowns? Why the hell couldn’t we get close enough to get into field goal position to at least score more than TWO field goals??? Why you ask? Because our coach, Brian Billick, is a fucking pussy that’s why!

He never shows any confidence in our quarterback’s throwing ability. Granted, the past few seasons, Kyle Boller did suck monkey balls and I wouldn’t (and still don’t) have any confidence in his arm either… but we have STEVE McNAIR!!! WTF?!? He’s not new to this game…. He knows what the fuck he’s doing! So why must we constantly give the ball to Jamal Lewis??? I’m not saying the Jamal doesn’t come up big for us… but he can’t (and doesn’t) do it all of the time.

And what’s so sad about this, is that because our team did so great during the regular season, Billick ass is not going ANYWHERE. Right now, he’s calling the plays. Hopefully we can at least get a new offensive coordinator. One that’s not a fucking pussy!

Oh well Ravens… I still love you. Better luck next season!!!

So now I’m cheering for the Saints to win it all……

BTW… no GTL and I didn’t make any bets… so I don’t owe him anything. But he made some with his friends and he’s going have “money in da bank” and his other homeboys is going to be asking him “shorty what you drank?” this Friday at a happy hour. LOL
 
posted by TTD at 1/14/2007 08:31:00 AM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Sorry the Ravens didn't make it happen :-(

    Ummm ask GTL if I can borrow a dolla'? ROFL

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger 4EverJennayNay

    Okay...

    I know enough about sports to check the final score. I usually go for the team with the sexist players and prettiest uniforms... I'm not what you'd call a sports fanactic...

    I guess I'm going to have to actually pay attention if I keep dating all these football and soccer players.

    If you're wondering, I think the soccer players are sexier.

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger *snake*bite*

    This sounds so silly and mindless but i don't know bout them games over der - but i'll back ur team !!!!

    As for pussy coaches we have a few over here especially my soccer team Chelsea - MADNESS!!!

    Hope you had a good weekend - mine shall be documented !!!!

    xxS*Bxx

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I watched some football as well this weekend.

    You mean they don't know you drink Hennessy yet??

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    So even though you didn't make a bet with GTL are you wearing pig tails today?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    Ick football~! I can't stand it.

    But my Suns are on a 9 game winning streak!!!! :-)

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ladynay - gtl isnt sharing! not even w/ me! lol

    jennay - i think u should know the basic concepts if ur going to date them... u dont need to be a sports freak!

    snake bite - thanks :-) i'll be checking for the update..

    mizz jj - they know.. but i was against GTL too, so i wasnt in on that bet

    freaky - lol.. no.. i have my hair braided (cornrolls)

    mistress - im mad nash cut his hair!! he looks so different now.. but i guess it's helping since they're on a 9 game winning streak!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Awww DARN!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Yes Lawd Reggie Bush is FOINE......#25 was doing the damn thing....and that Duece guy..that was a good gaem..Im glad NO pulled it off..just what that city needs. Sawry your beloved RAVENS didnt win...but u knwo my PATRIOTS did!!!!!!!So INdy here we come

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    honey - i know right! =(

    tsg - i think everyone is w/ me on that one!

    missy - i hope the patriots smash the colts! lol. but i still want NO to win it all

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey TTD *waving* Sorry bout your Ravens....better luck next year...Seems like all the birds had a rough year (Falcons, Ravens and Eagles) LOL ....Poor Falcons...only way we make it to the playoff's or the big dance is with tickets. :( Booooooo glad Jim Mora is gone.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    I think you should give him something anyway *wink*

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger BK

    ROTFLMAO.. ok I was rootin for the ravens too BUT Steve McNair lost his heart and CHOKED after he threw that interception on the 3yd line!!!!!

    while the colts ain't got no defense THEIR DEFENSE SHOWED UP ON SATURDAY!!! :) LOL